Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2014, 05:32 PM   #2441
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Just do it already haha

Maybe if you make one you'll actually start doing stuff to your truck.

I use mine more of a tracker of what I want do do next.
After I finish the Ford...whenever that will be...
Old 01-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #2442
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
After I finish the Ford...whenever that will be...
Old 01-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #2443
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want to do a build thread but I has no cool stuff
Come on Jessie make one already. hell if u start one ull be doing all kinds of mods to ur dc. looks good though man. just go ahead and quit on the ford and mod the tacoma haha.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #2444
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Some stuff came in from the post office

This thing looks awesomely built and I can't wait to put it to use!

You have the power and ground wire coming from the box, as well as one extra wire that can be used as a 12 volt source to power your switches.

DSC_0002 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

These are the five sets of wires for each relay. The bigger wire is the one you connect to your accessory. The smaller wire is the control wire that you connect to your switch.

DSC_0004 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

Each relay has a 30amp fuse. The 15amp fuse is for that extra wire that you can use for the switches 12 volt source. The other 4 blank fuse holders can be used for any non-relayed device such as a cb radio.

DSC_0006 (3) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

Here you can see the extra wire, it's blurry, but it's there haha

DSC_0007 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

Once you've seen all of that, this should look pretty understandable to you. The green blanks that are between each red wire are used for the 4 extra blank fuse space on the box.

DSC_0009 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

My 150amp BlueSea circuit breaker

DSC_0008 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr

And my 100 feet of 1/8" techflex wire loom

DSC_0009 (4) by PcBuilder14, on Flickr
Brent what a sweet fuse box. damn im going to have to get something like that as much things i have alreday hooked up on the positive terminal and theirs going to be more coming haha. where u got it mounted under the hood.? just wondering looks kind of bulky so was just wondering a spot u might have put it.

Edit: oh and i meant to tell u too them projectors r sick man. i like the orange in them and how they have that mean lstance to it since the bumper is on too. what all did u order for them? when i ordered mine i waited for the gb on here and got the mini h1 kid. i wish now i would have gotten the halos on mine but ive got what i got haha. unless someone wants to buy mine for the right price then but i probably keep em though.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:34 PM   #2445
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
Brent what a sweet fuse box. damn im going to have to get something like that as much things i have alreday hooked up on the positive terminal and theirs going to be more coming haha. where u got it mounted under the hood.? just wondering looks kind of bulky so was just wondering a spot u might have put it.

Edit: oh and i meant to tell u too them projectors r sick man. i like the orange in them and how they have that mean lstance to it since the bumper is on too. what all did u order for them? when i ordered mine i waited for the gb on here and got the mini h1 kid. i wish now i would have gotten the halos on mine but ive got what i got haha. unless someone wants to buy mine for the right price then but i probably keep em though.
I'm going to mount it just like this by removing the aluminum legs that are on the box and mounting it directly to the metal plate. Tomtom gave me his metal plate in the picture.

Thanks man! I like them too! I ordered the D2S kit with the halos. I'm thinking about making another set down the road as well with their new D2S version III. But we'll see haha
Old 01-15-2014, 10:28 PM   #2446
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
Come on Jessie make one already. hell if u start one ull be doing all kinds of mods to ur dc. looks good though man. just go ahead and quit on the ford and mod the tacoma haha.
I can't...been waiting almost 15 years to rebuild it and now that we've started I'm not stopping til it's done. Which she be before summer
Old 01-16-2014, 06:18 AM   #2447
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't...been waiting almost 15 years to rebuild it and now that we've started I'm not stopping til it's done. Which she be before summer

Make a build thread for the ford
Old 01-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #2448
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Clean! I respect good wiring. What I duz in the af

I'd love to nerd out and help wire this all up. Bumper looks great btw.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #2449
Run it

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Make a build thread for the ford
I might, gives everybody a proper place to give me shit for it
Old 01-16-2014, 09:46 PM   #2450

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Clean! I respect good wiring. What I duz in the af

I'd love to nerd out and help wire this all up. Bumper looks great btw.
That was one of my job choices! Haha I think I would have kind of liked it...

Thanks!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #2451
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might, gives everybody a proper place to give me shit for it

X3 quit crying and make the build thread already haha
Old 01-17-2014, 12:08 AM   #2453
Run it

No,
Old 01-17-2014, 12:10 AM   #2455
Run it

Old 01-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #2457
Run it

Idk. Was thinking about doing them in one thread lol
Old 01-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #2459
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
If only I hads the moneys for seat covers. Just trying to get a camper shell and get rid of my all pro bed rack
Old 01-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #2460
Run it

Might start it tomorrow just wish I had a camera to take decent pics with. Gotta figure out a thread title now!

Products Discussed in this Thread