Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #2441
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
I'm doing the lift right (OMD springs) but on top of getting a trans cooler, getting my trans flushed, and possibly buying a jet ski trailer from a friend (to turn into a trailer for the quads, it needs new tires, and spacers to fit my 5 lug wheels on it) I don't have much left for shocks.
'Specially since I'm starting my 2nd semester and won't have much time to work (I'm very thankful for the 15 hours I've been able to work the last 2 weeks)

Thanks Brent, if you've gotten your other shocks by spring break I'll give you a shout.
Cool, whatever you gotta do man.

If I don't get new shocks by then, something is wrong! Haha We'll work out a deal.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:59 AM   #2442
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Question for you Brent. What is a good way to spot a mall crawler when its on a lift
Old 01-13-2014, 02:02 AM   #2443
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Question for you Brent. What is a good way to spot a mall crawler when its on a lift
Old 01-13-2014, 02:08 AM   #2444
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When the shocks extend but the shock boots don't lol one of mine did it Saturday
Old 01-13-2014, 02:14 AM   #2445

Quote:
When the shocks extend but the shock boots don't lol one of mine did it Saturday
Haha so the boots never compress or extend so they've settled I guess?
Old 01-13-2014, 02:17 AM   #2446
F*ck you Brent

Basically. I don't drive washed out trails as much anymore so they don't flex unless its going over a speedbump or something lol
Old 01-13-2014, 02:27 AM   #2447

Quote:
Basically. I don't drive washed out trails as much anymore so they don't flex unless its going over a speedbump or something lol
Haha what shocks do you have?
Old 01-13-2014, 02:28 AM   #2448
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Haha what shocks do you have?
5100s son
Old 01-13-2014, 02:29 AM   #2449

Quote:
5100s son
Cool, that's what I was thinking.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:24 AM   #2450
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Theres 8 zeros on a 4wd btw guys
Old 01-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #2451

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Theres 8 zeros on a 4wd btw guys
That's how many I have. But that's if your u-joints all have zerks.

But I actually only have 7

Because one is broken off....
Old 01-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #2452

So, as dumb as it sounds, I think I'll be buying an Elite later on.... Haha

I just can't get over how much better they look with the curves over the flatness of the Relentless bumpers....

So I'll basically be copying this. That's if Tim ever makes any more bumpers after this group buy of his... Haha

Old 01-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #2453
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
I think yours looks meaner? :shrug:
Old 01-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #2454

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
I think yours looks meaner? :shrug:
I think it's the lights honestly haha Just means it'll be easier to sell when the time comes if more people think that.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:51 PM   #2455
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the Elite because of the beveled edge. I admit, I'm shallow. I go on looks.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:54 PM   #2456

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
I went with the Elite because of the beveled edge. I admit, I'm shallow. I go on looks.
Haha guess I'm shallow too!

I bet a few people on here won't agree, saying a bumper is just a bumper. But since it's my truck I want to look how I want, and that just so happens to be an Elite... Haha
Old 01-14-2014, 02:04 PM   #2457
F*ck you Brent

Elite FTW!
Old 01-14-2014, 02:06 PM   #2458

Quote:
Elite FTW!
Haha pretty much.

But like I said. He's still working on that group buy... So who knows when he'll actual take orders again.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:08 PM   #2460
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Why did you purchase this one if it's not the one you wanted anyway?
He wanted on the plate bumper bandwagon

Products Discussed in this Thread