Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #4821
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I can get my harpoon if it helps.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #4822
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I can get my harpoon if it helps.
It will. The more the merrier
Old 11-14-2014, 04:52 PM   #4823
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post

Brent is useless and untrustworthy in time of need.

<3
Should be someones sig
Old 11-16-2014, 08:34 PM   #4824
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, just got back on today. Was out of town for a few days and didn't get on here...
Old 11-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #4826
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Haha if I don't get on here once a day then there's a 99% chance I'm visiting the gf.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #4827
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
let's eat
Old 11-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #4828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenekyd View Post
let's eat
Haha yeah, it's slow in here...

I've got some small projects I could do, but it's too cold for it to be worth it for me to go outside

In about a week I'll be filling the tank up, throwing some stabilizer in, and disconnecting the battery to let is sit for a couple of months.

Really nothing is probably going to happen until the end of next Summer, and hopefully some maintenance before anything else.

But after that I've got some stuff planned, nothing special though.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:40 PM   #4829
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Why are you about to park it for a while? If you don't mind me asking
Old 11-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #4830
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My guess is for winter. Winter can be brutal on vehicles.. You can bet I would park mine if I lived where snow fell regularly
Old 11-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #4831

Quote:
Why are you about to park it for a while? If you don't mind me asking
I'm going to be out of town for training. Flying there and will have a rental the whole time. I would drive the truck, but my daily commute is going to be at least 80 miles a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
My guess is for winter. Winter can be brutal on vehicles.. You can bet I would park mine if I lived where snow fell regularly
Nope, I drive the truck more during the Winter than any other season now. I don't have any other vehicle but the bike.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #4832
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I'm going to be out of town for training. Flying there and will have a rental the whole time. I would drive the truck, but my daily commute is going to be at least 80 miles a day.

Or that
Old 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #4834

I really need to clean up the truck and throw some fluid film or something on it. Oh well, maybe next year.... Haha
Old 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #4835

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post

Bout to wash and fluid film my frame. Snow donuts must commence

I'm not sure what that is, but sounds like a pain in the arse lol! Good for you though, I'll have to look into something like that if I ever move to snow country.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:45 PM   #4836

Hope training goes well sir! When does that go down? I can drive your truck while you train, make sure everything stays greased
Old 11-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #4837

Quote:
Hope training goes well sir! When does that go down? I can drive your truck while you train, make sure everything stays greased

I see what you did there...
Old 11-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #4839
Run it

Can't for the life of me find pics of your headunit and switch panel...
Old 11-28-2014, 07:41 PM   #4840

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Can't for the life of me find pics of your headunit and switch panel...

Products Discussed in this Thread