Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #701
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
It didn't do very much for my angles, but a lot of my vibes went away. But some people get better results. Both of my inner boots slid back some, so I slung a little grease onto the lca's and frame but they're not leaking anymore.
Yeah both inner boots on my did that and then about a month later ripped. Neither have had grease in 8 months haha. They just started poppin a few weeks ago
Old 05-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #702
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Yeah both inner boots on my did that and then about a month later ripped. Neither have had grease in 8 months haha. They just started poppin a few weeks ago
Yeah, mine didn't slide back until I drove 500 miles home at the beginning of May. Hopefully they don't get worse as I'm making that same trip tomorrow night, then driving 750 miles to New Mexico in 2 weeks...
Old 05-31-2013, 12:14 AM   #703
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I forgot to check out my transmission for grease...ill try to do it tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:12 AM   #704
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Hey I forgot to check out my transmission for grease...ill try to do it tomorrow.
Cool, no problem!
Old 05-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #705
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,

I did the rear diff breather extension today. $20 bucks in parts and less than an hour total for the install. If I knew it was that quick, I would have done it a long time ago!

Long story short, you should get yours done before you get water in your diff like I did.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:57 AM   #706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Hey,

I did the rear diff breather extension today. $20 bucks in parts and less than an hour total for the install. If I knew it was that quick, I would have done it a long time ago!

Long story short, you should get yours done before you get water in your diff like I did.
Haha cool, I'll do it eventually. Last time I went to Toyota to get the part, they said they didn't have it.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #707
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to get a 1 way check vavle at any autoparts store...I've got one on my '68 on a 3/8" hose.

Id do all the diffs and t case and anything elese with a vent line...
Old 06-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #708
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
I just found some fittings I found in my shop and some power washer hose we had laying around. Anything works for hose...but i just got a 3$ fuel filter from oreilly's to use or an end and drilled a hole next to my gas filler cap for it to pop into. Works good since its ribbed on the ends.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #709
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Finally checked out my transmission for grease like yours. I have some grease but I can't tell if it's at the same spot as yours. I think it's at a different location.

You can see it in this one. Clearly the driveshaft is spitting grease.

Old 06-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #710

Took some pics of White Sands National Park today. Snapped a pic of my truck real quick, I really like it! If only it would have been clean and the grill was repainted...
Old 06-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #711
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bout time you post something on here! That's a great picture.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #712
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Took some pics of White Sands National Park today. Snapped a pic of my truck real quick, I really like it! If only it would have been clean and the grill was repainted...
Dude I love your truck!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #714
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New favorite pic haha
That would be a heck of a sig pic
Old 06-22-2013, 12:12 AM   #715

So I drove around exploring in the mountains for about 8 hours today. Barely made a dent in how much there is to explore!

Also realized that I need to trim a bit more up front.

Here are some pics that I took of my truck while I was out there. They seem to have lost a lot of quality after uploading them to facebook then linking them to here....

Also, here's a link to the album if you'd like to see all the pics I took of the scenery instead of just my truck haha
https://www.facebook.com/brent.prate...8167967&type=3

Old 06-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #716
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of nice pics Brent! Putting that new camera to work huh? haha
Old 06-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Lots of nice pics Brent! Putting that new camera to work huh? haha
Haha yeah, well considering how much I spent on it I figured I'd get my money's worth! The money I spent to buy this could have bought my sliders and tint....
Old 06-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #718
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha yeah, well considering how much I spent on it I figured I'd get my money's worth! The money I spent to buy this could have bought my sliders and tint....
Don't blame you! I'd be using it a lot too. When I saw the picture of it on Instagram I had to refrain from making a comment about money for mods haha
Old 06-22-2013, 12:32 AM   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Don't blame you! I'd be using it a lot too. When I saw the picture of it on Instagram I had to refrain from making a comment about money for mods haha
Yeah... Hopefully I don't regret it haha

Tint is definitely coming next, the heat out here is insane! My Ultra Gauge keeps beeping because it gets heated up to 165'!
Old 06-22-2013, 12:39 AM   #720
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Yeah... Hopefully I don't regret it haha

Tint is definitely coming next, the heat out here is insane! My Ultra Gauge keeps beeping because it gets heated up to 165'!
Damn! It gets hot enough for me here! I love the rain we've been getting the past couple days

Products Discussed in this Thread