Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #741
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Spent 4 hours washing, clay barring, waxing, and vacuuming it today. Hasn't been this clean in a while!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #743
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Your truck is badass
Eh, it's okay haha

I really need sliders and skids right now!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #744
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Eh, it's okay haha

I really need sliders and skids right now!
You and me both
Old 06-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #745

Quote:
You and me both
Yeah, I've got two dents in my passenger side rocker panel and my stock skids are torn up just from to runs....
Old 06-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #746
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I've got two dents in my passenger side rocker panel and my stock skids are torn up just from to runs....
I don't have that at least haha
Old 06-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #747

Quote:
I don't have that at least haha
Haha I'm trying to get as much trail time as I can while I'm in New Mexico, because once I go back to Missouri I'll be out of luck.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #748
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to say I'm jealous of your sig pic...
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Just wanted to say I'm jealous of your sig pic...
Haha it's not too bad. It'd look a LOT better if the grille was repainted and it was clean...
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #750
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha it's not too bad. It'd look a LOT better if the grille was repainted and it was clean...
Ok. Now do one for me. And no, I'm not jealous of your KM2s. lol
Old 06-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #751

Quote:
Ok. Now do one for me. And no, I'm not jealous of your KM2s. lol
Haha talk to the guy on here...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...hread-395.html

You should be, they're better....
Old 06-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #752
Run it

Quote:
Haha talk to the guy on here...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...hread-395.html

You should be, they're better....
Only thing I'm jealous of yours is 4x4...and your truck is black...and you don't have spacers...
Old 06-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #753

Quote:
Only thing I'm jealous of yours is 4x4...and your truck is black...and you don't have spacers...

What about the locker?

If you can wait until sometime next year, I'll sell you my current setup... Haha
Old 06-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #754
Run it

Quote:

What about the locker?

If you can wait until sometime next year, I'll sell you my current setup... Haha
Yes the locker too. And I won't need your setup by then cause I should have Icons within the next few months
Old 06-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #755

Quote:
Yes the locker too. And I won't need your setup by then cause I should have Icons within the next few months

I'll have extended travel resie Icons, All Pro uca's, and expos next year hopefully...

That's if my other plans for next year don't drain all of my funds, which they probably will.... If so, this year could be my last year of mods for a long time.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:41 PM   #756
Run it

Quote:

I'll have extended travel resie Icons, All Pro uca's, and expos next year hopefully...

That's if my other plans for next year don't drain all of my funds, which they probably will.... If so, this year could be my last year of mods for a long time.
All I plan on doing is Icon suspension(Mid travel) then finish my system, then just little things after that.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #757

Quote:
All I plan on doing is Icon suspension(Mid travel) then finish my system, then just little things after that.
Yeah, I want to get a sound system set up in mine too. The total for what I want is around $800-$900.

That's for a 10" sub, custom box, four kicker speakers, 2 kicker tweeters, 2 amps, and all of the wiring.

If I can get a 4 month deployment in next year, I'll be set. But I don't see that happening...
Old 06-29-2013, 08:10 PM   #758
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
truck is looking good PC, I'm diggin your latest pics
Old 06-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
truck is looking good PC, I'm diggin your latest pics
Thanks!

Should have more pics tomorrow. Meeting up with some guys to hit some trails. I'll probably get more body damage too...
Old 07-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #760

Did some wheeling yesterday with some local guys. Learned a lot and had an interesting time.

Had a few mishaps on the way, but we all got out safe with just a broken u-joint, a flat tire, and a winch that needs to be rewired... Haha

Anyways, here are the pics, none of me as I was taking all of these... Haha but I did everything they did, so you get the idea.

Products Discussed in this Thread