Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #1161
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, idk why it keeps blocking the name of the site. It's the TJM stealth winch. Has wireless built into it and everything
Old 10-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #1162
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Yeah, idk why it keeps blocking the name of the site. It's the TJM stealth winch. Has wireless built into it and everything
Which TJM Stealth Winch? I see a 15,000lb one linked on Amazon but that's for $1,200
Old 10-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #1163
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Which TJM Stealth Winch? I see a 15,000lb one linked on Amazon but that's for $1,200
The 9,000lb one haha
Old 10-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #1166
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good hiwd you get it so shiny?
Old 10-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Looks good! You're truck is shiny, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Looks good hiwd you get it so shiny?
Haha looks can be deceiving with an iphone camera

The places that the emblems were at were cleaned up with a clay bar, so that's why it looks so smooth. If I took a close up pic with my dslr camera you would see the many scratches from the New Mexico trails...
Old 10-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #1168
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Much cleaner look!
Old 10-19-2013, 02:39 PM   #1169

Quote:
Much cleaner look!
I'm tempted to tint my tail lights... Haha

I think I'll wait until I replace everything with LEDs first though.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #1170

Quote:
I'm tempted to tint my tail lights... Haha

I think I'll wait until I replace everything with LEDs first though.
Do it LIGHT!

Going dark will either:
a.) get you pulled over
or
b.) get you rear ended (by probably a dumb bimbo texting)
Old 10-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #1171

Quote:
Do it LIGHT!

Going dark will either:
a.) get you pulled over
or
b.) get you rear ended (by probably a dumb bimbo texting)
Definitely
Old 10-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #1172

So some friends and I went on a trail run for one of their birthdays and my farewell since I'm probably leaving New Mexico in a week. Got some great pictures and it was probably the funnest run I've been on because of the great people I was with!

Anyways here are the pics...

Airing down

Old 10-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #1173
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Yay! and Boooo!

Come on out anytime. We'll have to show you Northern New Mexico next time.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #1174

Meet looked fun! Where you leaving to?
Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Yay! and Boooo!

Come on out anytime. We'll have to show you Northern New Mexico next time.
Definitely! Going to try my hardest to get back here!
Quote:
Meet looked fun! Where you leaving to?
Heading back to Whiteman AFB in Missouri. I was here for 4 months for training.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #1176

Quote:
Definitely! Going to try my hardest to get back here!

Heading back to Whiteman AFB in Missouri. I was here for 4 months for training.
Oh Missouri, fuuuuun.......
Old 10-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #1177

Quote:
Oh Missouri, fuuuuun.......
Oh, definitely
Old 10-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #1178

Slowly working on changing out the crappy Facebook quality photos on here to the photos that are hosted in Flickr.

Here's an example to show how terrible Facebook is...

Facebook versus Flickr:

Old 10-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #1179
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
The Flickr one looks much clearer

Products Discussed in this Thread