Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

PcBuilder's 2003 Tacoma Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #1501
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
I'm assuming those zerks thread in on the bolts right? If so I don't know if there's room to access the one on the driver side. The fuel tank is pretty close. I don't know if you could get a grease gun with a flexible hose on it. I could be wrong though, I haven't looked at that in a while.
I don't know if the zerks are threaded, I can't remove them. I have no idea, I guess we'll see haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Why do I hear this whenever peeps mention the hobby shop?
I don't know, it's just the main guy/owner. The other two guys that work there are polite. At Holloman, the guys that worked there were nice as well
Old 11-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #1502
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Picked up my leaf springs, shackles, and brake line today.

Carrying leaf springs up 3 stories is not fun! Haha

Not sure what order the shackle setup goes, I just threw it together to see if it made sense haha

Old 11-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #1503
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
The guys at fairchild are all old farts one is an ex toyota tech very knowledgable and sharp
Old 11-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
The guys at fairchild are all old farts one is an ex toyota tech very knowledgable and sharp
Nice haha use that to your advantage!
Old 11-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #1505
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah he has a Super clean t100 I mean super clean ill have to get pix its 3.4 but 2wd
Old 11-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Yeah he has a Super clean t100 I mean super clean ill have to get pix its 3.4 but 2wd
Nice haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasebrooks14 View Post
that shackle looks really small
Trust me they're not! They're 1.5" longer than the stock shackles. Haha

Got the combination of the shackles figured out thanks to Cody (Konaborne) and Monte (Blackdawg).

Old 11-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
they are 3/4'' longer? should be longer then that..stock is 3.5'' eye to eye about and if those are 1.5'' lift shackles..should be 3'' longer...or are the just 1.5'' longer thus 3/4'' lift? You can see how mine are 2'' longer eye to eye thus..1'' lift shackles.
Yeah, they're 1.5" longer....

They just provide 3/4" of lift.

From AllPro's website:
"1.5" longer than stock provides about 3/4" of lift over a stock shackle"
Old 11-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #1511

Quote:
Gotcha. Good to know.
Yup!

So after looking at Jerry's truck before it was SAS'ed, I think the expos will go good with the Eibachs!

Old 11-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #1513
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
slight rake.
ideal
Old 11-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #1514

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
ideal
Haha better than what I've got right now that's for sure! I've got some bro lean going on....
Old 11-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #1515
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Haha better than what I've got right now that's for sure! I've got some bro lean going on....
Bro Lean = No Good
ask me how I know

Old 11-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #1516

Quote:
Bro Lean = No Good
ask me how I know

Haha mine isn't quite that low, but it's close....
Old 11-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1517
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
I've been bro lean free for just over a year
Old 11-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1518

Thank goodness for the expos
Old 11-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #1519

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
I've been bro lean free for just over a year
My name is Mark, and I'm a lift addict. I've been bro lean free for 4 months.
*clapping*
Old 11-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #1520
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My name is Mark, and I'm a lift addict. I've been bro lean free for 4 months.
*clapping*
Haha that's exactly what I was thinking when he said that. Longer Shackles might be a summer mod for me. We'll see how it's sitting with the bumper first though.

Products Discussed in this Thread