Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Dumb question

Old 01-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
Soccerdallin is on a distinguished road

Name: Dallin
Soccerdallin's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb question

How do I post pictures besides uploaded them as attachment?
Can't figure out how :P hahah
Old 01-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Get a Flickr or PhotoBucket account and upload them there, and then just include a link in your post. There is an "insert image" button and you can paste the url from there.

I use Flickr, and it has a built-in way to give you the BB code to just put in your post.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
upload photos to your album, copy the link below the pic, and click the mtn with sun square above the reply. paste link in, and you've got it