Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TacoSkeet's 03 DC

Old 06-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #181
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100s and Eibachs are installed. Such a nice combo, dakars coming soon to give me a little rake and support in the rear

Old 06-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #182
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Bilstein 5100s and Eibachs are installe. Such a nice combo, dakars coming soon to give me a little rake

Damn that looks nice.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #183
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bilstein 5100s and Eibachs are installed. Such a nice combo, dakars coming soon to give me a little rake and support in the rear

Damn dude. Looks great! I really wish I could afford a double cab...

Edit: Are you on 31's?
Old 06-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #184
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Damn that looks nice.
Thanks Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Damn dude. Looks great! I really wish I could afford a double cab...

Edit: Are you on 31's?
thanks, and 265/75/R16
Old 06-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #185
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks Matt

thanks, and 265/75/R16
That was my second guess. I'm trying to get an idea if mine will look goofy if I stay on 31's..
Old 06-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #186
'MERICA

Quote:
That was my second guess. I'm trying to get an idea if mine will look goofy if I stay on 31's..
it looks good with 31s, dont worry about it.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #187
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it looks good with 31s too, dont worry about it.
Yeah I plan on going that route and running 31's.. I don't wanna bump up to 33's until this truck isn't my DD. an 32's don't come in any of the tires I want.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Yeah I plan on going that route and running 31's.. I don't wanna bump up to 33's until this truck isn't my DD. an 32's don't come in any of the tires I want.
Ha yeah 32's are few and far between. I really want to go to 33's but my 31's are like new with 10k miles on them.. I know I could sell them but my dad would be pissed. He put them on within a week of selling me the truck haha.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I like mine on 31s with eibachs and a lift out back. Only think I did different that really helped the look was wheel spacers. Looked awesome.

Then input a plate bumper on and it didn't look so good..haha
Yeah my wheels have a really low offset (3.25) so I think that will help the stance. I plan on copying the bruteforce fab hybrid for my front bumper. That thing is sex
Old 06-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #192
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
It looks awesome with the Eibachs! What do you have lifting you on the rear? It looks level already. I just saw you have a retro sticker on your hood. It looks awesome. I've been looking at some retro decals as well. Here a pic of the ones I want...
Just not the color.
Also, not sure where to get the retro decals. I heard sockmonkey doesn't make them anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
TacoSkeet's 03 DC-image.jpg  
Old 06-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #193
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
It looks awesome with the Eibachs! What do you have lifting you on the rear? It looks level already. I just saw you have a retro sticker on your hood. It looks awesome. I've been looking at some retro decals
Also, not sure where to get the retro decals. I heard sockmonkey doesn't make them anymore.
Thanks! Right now its just AAL in the rear, hopefully getting Dakars soon. The retro stripe is one of my favorites! I got Socks last one
Old 06-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #194
'MERICA

Got a bug deflector to hopefully prevent all of these nicks in my hood

Old 06-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #195

A lot of people hate on them but I like mine, and yours haha. Looks good!
Old 06-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #196
'MERICA

Quote:
A lot of people hate on them but I like mine, and yours haha. Looks good!
Thanks. I got it mainly for function rather than looks, but it actually doesn't look half bad
Old 06-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #197
FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
I like the bug-flector too And you know what...it actually works well...I've driven across the state of Florida in the Summer and it kept my windshield (fairly) clean!
Old 06-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #198
'MERICA

Rainy this morning, but cleared up and gave me a chance to snag a couple photos

Old 06-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #199
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #200
'MERICA

Added a homelink this past weekend. Found one on eBay for $15. I didn't put it in the headboard just because I didn't feel like it.