Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TacoSkeet's 03 DC

Old 04-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #81
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie97 View Post
seeing trucks like this inspire me to keep mine forever. I occasionally get the itch and start looking for whatever my vehicle may be...even if a newer Tacoma.

But then I start thinking about everything I'd have to do to a new one just to get it where I like it as much my current one...with adding leather, stereo with navigation, wheels, etc.

I'm better off just continuing to drive mine...102,000 miles and counting.
damn straight keep it! with 102k, she's just getting started. i'm at 144k and madly in love. doubt i'll find a gf because of her
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #82
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie97 View Post
seeing trucks like this inspire me to keep mine forever. I occasionally get the itch and start looking for whatever my next vehicle may be...even if a newer Tacoma.

But then I start thinking about everything I'd have to do to a new one just to get it where I like it as much my current one...with adding leather, stereo with navigation, wheels, etc.

I'm better off just continuing to drive mine...102,000 miles and counting.
I agree! I love my truck. I keep thinking how bad it's going to suck when my current one gives out on me. I plan on driving it for a long long time!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #83
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
Wifey and I have attended many DMB jam sessions when they vist Cali. Been to many of their tours since '93. The are pretty awesome in live events.

I think of DMB as the "Jerry Garcia" of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
Yeah most people are confused when they see it, especially on a truck haha

I'm going to see DMB in 2 weeks!!
Onions...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jow7c0EVXeM
Old 04-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #84
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Onions...
"carter beauford on the drums!, carter beauford on the drums!!"
-++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++-

Old 04-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #85
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
One of my favorites!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #86
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #87
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Very clean!
Thank you sir!
Old 04-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #88
01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kodiak
01kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i finaly did my wheels like u did heres how they turned out just thought id show u sense it was your idea

Old 04-14-2013, 05:39 AM   #89
FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, I'm so jelly of the graphite wheels...I did my center caps, but still haven't had a chance to do my rims yet Did you paint yours on or off the truck???
Old 04-14-2013, 05:39 AM   #90
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01kingtaco View Post
i finaly did my wheels like u did heres how they turned out just thought id show u sense it was your idea
Sweeeet! They look sick! I like that you painted the Toyota symbol red to match your truck.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #91
01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold

Yea I thought that was a nice added touch I didn't use a heat gun cuz I painted them out side I kept switching the rims from sun to shade to speed up drying. They turned out great. Only difference from u I put 3 coats of clear instead of 2
Old 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #92

Also the card trick didn't work for me cuz the lip on the duratraks is too big to get a card in there so I just masked it off and I took them off my truck to do them
Old 04-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #93
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FramerKat View Post
Oh, I'm so jelly of the graphite wheels...I did my center caps, but still haven't had a chance to do my rims yet Did you paint yours on or off the truck???
I'd guess he painted them off the truck.

Quote:
Yea I thought that was a nice added touch I didn't use a heat gun cuz I painted them out side I kept switching the rims from sun to shade to speed up drying. They turned out great. Only difference from u I put 3 coats of clear instead of 2
Good deal! They look great, mine are due for a repainting soon
Old 04-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #94

Y do u gota repaint them?
Old 04-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #95
'MERICA

Quote:
Y do u gota repaint them?
I drive on a gravel road a lot and I have a few little chips in the paint
Old 04-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #96
'MERICA

I haven't done much lately because of school, but I found an American Flag patch and I velcro'd it to my headliner. I think it looks kinda cool

Old 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #97
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
I haven't done much lately because of school, but I found an American Flag patch and I velcro'd it to my headliner. I think it looks kinda cool

Old 04-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #98
'MERICA

Had a little time today. Rotated my tires and when I had the tires off I did a little touch up on the wheels. I painted the calipers red and gave her a little spray down with the hose.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #99
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
skeet! great build! love the roof rack! subbed
Old 04-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #100
'MERICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
skeet! great build! love the roof rack! subbed
Thanks Pone! Love your truck! I can't wait to see that bumper Box is building for you.