Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Tonto27's Go Anywhere Build

Old 06-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #321
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that Joey. Find a pdr guy asap
Old 06-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #322
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Meh... its just body damage...

That sucks. Was it paid off yet?
Old 06-26-2014, 05:05 AM   #323
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Hail damage sucks buddy. Sorry to hear this.

Speaking of hearing, which HU did you go with?
ended up going with a kenwood excelon kdc-x997
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Sorry to hear that Joey. Find a pdr guy asap
i have no idea what a pdr guy is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Meh... its just body damage...

That sucks. Was it paid off yet?
its now like a golf ball..... and golf balls are aerodynamic.... therefore..... my gas mileage will now increase because of it.

unfortunately no it is not paid off. i'm pretty close though.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:30 AM   #324
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paintless Dent Removal.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:14 PM   #325
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Paintless Dent Removal.
ah now i get it. not a bad idea but that's a lot of dent removal.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:44 PM   #327
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
This is what I imagine Tonto's stallion looks like

But these are dynamic dimples.

Dem back dimples...perfect spot for thumbs
Old 06-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #328
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is what I imagine Tonto's stallion looks like

But these are dynamic dimples.

haha pretty close!

i'm just going to assume that because my truck looks like a golf ball and they are very aerodynamic that i will now have better gas mileage.

and what Ben said vvv
Quote:
Dem back dimples...perfect spot for thumbs
Old 06-27-2014, 10:47 AM   #329
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
talk with n0rth about hail damage

his truck went from zero to hero
Old 09-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #330
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
oops?.....

Old 09-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #332
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
surprisingly not that bad cutting a 3.25" hole in the fender. i just kinda...... did it.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #335
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Nice Joey. Great hole for your sucker to go!
haha. that sounded so wrong at first glance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
For a PVC one or a safari one?
safari
Old 09-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #338
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Looking forward to final install pic!
probably try to take a good one tomorrow. supposed to go wheeling up by Empire tomorrow. that and i did a couple other little aesthetic mods last weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Sweet! Jealous a bit haha
.....a bit. this damn top nut and washer in the fender is killing me though. i can't get my arm all the way up there.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #339
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
I remember that ^^^

Only "hard" part of the install really.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:48 AM   #340
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
I remember that ^^^

Only "hard" part of the install really.
pretty much. i spent quite a bit of time making sure the template was perfect and then kinda just cruised through drilling. that top nut and taking apart the stock air box to seal it took the most time out of anything.