Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

me construir

Old 02-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
me construir

well figured id start a build thread well i got it from my dad stock as stock can be. Don"t have pictures of it that stock. I don't have the most updated pictures right now but will soon. I got it 2 years ago put some ultra wheels and some badyear wranglers on it. Then re-done the e brake. Put a new stereo in it dual head unit and 2 10" kenwood subs.
how she sits as of (2/16/13)

had a pile of gravel in my yard hehe flexes pretty good for stock

since these pics I've put fender flares
Mod in the future:
  1. eibach coils
  2. sliders
  3. 285/75 tread wrights
Mods later on:
  1. e locker rear end
  2. tube bumpers front/rear
  3. roof rack
Old 02-18-2013, 04:13 AM   #2
01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold01kingtaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kodiak
01kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Like ur rims thinking bout gettin a set like those
Old 02-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

I like my rims i didnt like the way the center caps stuck out being that they aren't very off set.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #4

Well got my leveling kit half on. My new wheels and tires should be here tomorrow. Then when I get rich OME suspension will go on it haha.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #5

got new wheels and tires on.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #6

Thought I'd add this pic. Not been able to work on it. Got out of basic october 14th and now im at keelser for tech school. I miss my truck . Any ways should be getting out of here december 18th so not to long from now.