Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Pirate ship in the shape of a TACO

Old 03-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #21
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
well it really did clear up a lot of the minor scratches and made it shine like glass!

also turned many rags black.. if you do get it i suggest getting some rubber gloves to wear. the wax and the wax detailer have black pigments in them to help bring back the black from dull or fill in little scratches
Old 03-24-2013, 06:20 PM   #22
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

did my 5100's install today sorry not a lot of pics was more worried about getting it done right lol

was really simple
Old 03-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #23
Pabst knows best

a few more pics from today

Old 03-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #24
Pabst knows best

comparing "stock" to new 5100's on the middle setting

Old 03-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #25
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! What'd you end up doing with the rear?
Old 03-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #26
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Nice! What'd you end up doing with the rear?
nothing yet lol mods come as the money comes.. but i wont touch the rears until i can replace them with some dakars/AAL or........ save up lots of money and swap everything for LT
Old 03-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #27
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
ugh my rear bumper is so CROOKED!!! ;/
So's mine, looks the exact same as yours. xD
Old 03-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #28
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
So's mine, looks the exact same as yours. xD
ill be getting a straight one soon from Greensystemsgo soon
Old 03-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #29
Pabst knows best

was qouted 1300$ to replace my upper control arm bushings and replace my rack and pinion

been looking around on TW and i see people replacing the rack and pinion bushings and tie rods and tie rod bushings to fix the play that they had when they moved the tire..

i really dont want to drop 350$ on a new rack and pinion if i can replace the bushings for it but i really dont know if the bushings are the only problem..
Old 04-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #30
Pabst knows best

havent updated in a couple weeks

ordered some new parts..

replaced my bumper

took out old bushing from my control arms

then put some new ones in

getting my new rack and pinion this week so ill be putting that and my new tie rods and ball joints in next weekend wooo
Old 04-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #31
Pabst knows best

well i had a very eventful weekend. i finally got all my worn out steering components replaced

old lower ball joint this is one thing i had to replace that i didnt know was bad

getting my old upper ball joints out. an old bicycle peg alone with a big sledge hammer worked amazingly

my mess

i didnt have a vise so i attached the spindle back onto the tire so i could get some leverage on the bar to press in my new ball joints. i ended up going to autozone and renting the ball joint press. which worked amazing i would very much suggest renting one if your going to replace anything that needs pressed in or out

got my old rack and pinion out!

working into the night

i had so much play in the old bushings that when i got one of the washers off the sleeve, it just fell out of the housing.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #32
Pabst knows best

gave the taco a nice bath today

Old 05-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #33
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
its coming along nice, good pics too.

i finally have a skid plate, 3/16, bent to SHIT now from table mesa
Old 06-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #34
Pabst knows best

i need some small mods to do im getting restless not doing anything to my poor truck
Old 06-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #35
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Mount up a flag pole in the bed with this flag...

Seems fitting
Old 06-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #36
Pabst knows best

o thats really tempting!! i have three pirate flags hanging around my house
Old 06-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #37
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gave the taco a nice bath today

Looks like you have a jealous neighbor that likes to copy your tacoma
Old 06-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #38
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Looks like you have a jealous neighbor that likes to copy your tacoma
im the jealous neighbor.. he builds sexy sandrails!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #39
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im the jealous neighbor.. he builds sexy sandrails!
Ever ride them?
Old 06-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #40
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Ever ride them?
no but i know where im going to get a bumper welded up when i get some $$ for material and his time