Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Pirate ship in the shape of a TACO

Old 06-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #61
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
so after changing my spark plugs my MPG jumped up to 19 from 15...

but today i plasti dipped my wheels!! been wanting to do this for a while

Old 06-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #62
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so my drivers window does not work.. i know the motor is blown through testing.. do i need to just buy the motor or do i need to buy the motor and regulator assembly?? there very close on price on rock auto
Old 07-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #63
Pabst knows best

just some updated pics

Old 07-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #64
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
i have yet to see the pirate ship in that truck.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #65
Pabst knows best

when i get my flag mount you will then see it!!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #66
Pabst knows best

wanting to get new tires.. im thinking the general grabber red letters.. not sure yet.. either those or some projector headlights that i will retrofit.. any suggestions?
Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #69
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Truck is looking good! You plan on painting those green badges red or black to go with decal?
im actually going to get a new decal cut out in green to match the badges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
I am surprised you didn't paint the hubcaps green
im going to paint the toyota logo green soon
Old 07-13-2013, 02:08 AM   #70
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
im actually going to get a new decal cut out in green to match the badges.
Or that works too haha yea i like the green route youre takin. the interior lights look good
Old 07-14-2013, 03:48 AM   #71
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Really looking the truck Man with the bilsteins did you do any offroading before and then after I am trying to decide on suspention
Old 07-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #72
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
Really looking the truck Man with the bilsteins did you do any offroading before and then after I am trying to decide on suspention
I didnt do any wheeling with the truck before the bilsteins. I didnt trust the stock stuff. But now it rides great i just need to get some rear suspension parts.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #73
Pabst knows best

been spending a lot of time with my new R/C truck i bought parts are a lot less $$ than real truck parts! i need to spend some more love in my big boy truck though
Old 08-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #74
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
been spending a lot of time with my new R/C truck i bought parts are a lot less $$ than real truck parts! i need to spend some more love in my big boy truck though
I know that feeling I started with one now I have 7 it's an expensive hobby