Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Pirate ship in the shape of a TACO

Old 02-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Pirate ship in the shape of a TACO

What she looked like when i first brought her home. I really got a killer deal on her

removed all the stickers and gave her a bath

lots of little stuff that i had to fix..

-side marker lights did not work(replaced bulbs)
-door panels where barely hanging on(took off and remounted)
-jerry rigged stereo with amp and sub tore out and rear speakers did not work(ripped out old wiring and rewired stereo and speakers)
-a/c lights and shifter lights did not work(replaced bulbs)

gave her a good waxing

bought some new to me UCA's

gave her an oil change OEM FTW!

Added some led strips to the rear interior.

deck plate mod

got some bedside decals made up for me

Painted the center caps

how she looks now

list of mods i want/list of things to fix
-suspension
-plasti derp chrome all around and wheels
-prerunner tube bumper fabricated
-tire gate or tire/rear bumper combo fabricated
-line x or rhino line the bed
-glassworks front and rear fenders
-sub and amp replaced

this is a budget build so things will come when i can afford them.

thanks for looking
Old 02-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Looks good so far. How much and where did you find the turtle wax black box stuff?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wally world.. im pretty sure it was $17 but it was def under $20
Old 02-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
Pabst knows best

it was def not so clean when i bought her.. spent about 3-4 days making her ready for show business
Old 02-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #6
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Get some clear signals and vinyl dye your front bumper and she'll look even better than she already does
Old 02-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
Pabst knows best

never really thought about the clear signals thanks for that thought i will def be looking for some now

i wanna get a new bumper so im not worried about vinyl dye its kinda messed up so i wanna get a good non damaged one before i spend any money on fixing this one
Old 02-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Pabst knows best

painted the front emblem today

i was originally going to do green but i couldn't find a shade that i liked..

next up is some grill work maybe add some in bed lights
Old 03-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
Pabst knows best

ok so i switched to green like i originally wanted

dont mind the bent up front bumper
anyone wanna lend me there old one?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Makes me wish I had a black 1st gen.
Don't worry my bumper looks a whole lot worse than yours!
Old 03-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #11
Pabst knows best

painted my needles green

before

during

after
Old 03-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #12
Pabst knows best

plasti-dipped my front grill and the chrome bparts on the bumper and the door handles(not pictured)

also ordered 5100's for the front i will get new rear parts soon
Old 03-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
Pabst knows best

gave my truck and the wifes car a bath

got a headlight restoration kit and went to town i am really impressed with how they turned out

left is before and the right is after

and these came for me today while i was at work

Old 03-21-2013, 04:55 AM   #15
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Subbed...
Thanks for the sub

Gunna be putting picks of my front strut install I'm doing on Sunday up afterwords
Old 03-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #17
Pabst knows best

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
gotta sub to fellow AZ Taco looks clean! i need to wax mine haha
you should try that black box stuff it really works wonders!!

oh thanks for the sub im subbed to your sexy truck build as well !! love your retros!!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #18
Pabst knows best

de-bagded the tail gate and the SR5 on the side pillers

Old 03-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #19
Pabst knows best

ugh my rear bumper is so CROOKED!!! ;/
Old 03-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #20
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the wax specifically for black vehicles? Do you think it works better than typical wax?