Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

OD Green Bed Lined Tacoma Build

Old 03-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #41
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome. Thanks for sharing those pics!

12Tac
Old 03-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #42
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
too sick for words!
Old 04-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #44
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
So sick man! I love your truck
Old 04-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #45
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #46
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
So awesome, if I ever screw up my paint bad enough I'm definently doing this!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #47
One today is worth two tomorrows
Roper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura about
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
So awesome, if I ever screw up my paint bad enough I'm definently doing this!

My paint was not screwed up, I just like this better than worrying about scratches. After all it is a truck.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #48
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roper View Post
My paint was not screwed up, I just like this better than worrying about scratches. After all it is a truck.
I hear ya! I'm to scared to do that though I did run a sage brush branch all down the side of my truck last weekend which looks terrible.

You had it dirty yet?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #49
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Off-topic: whatever happened to the 1st gen's "fully-boxed frame"?
Old 04-09-2013, 06:28 AM   #50
Roper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura about
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
I hear ya! I'm to scared to do that though I did run a sage brush branch all down the side of my truck last weekend which looks terrible.

You had it dirty yet?

It's had a little mud on it and drove in the rain a few times. It rinses off with the hose no problems.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #51
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Off-topic: whatever happened to the 1st gen's "fully-boxed frame"?

The truck's frame is fully boxed until immediately after the front leaf spring mount bracket where it transitions into a c-frame section. I assume all first gens were built that way?
Old 05-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #52
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
dude that is a sweet paint job, what does your lift consist of cause you seem to have alot of rake still....
Old 05-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #53
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco Man View Post
dude that is a sweet paint job, what does your lift consist of cause you seem to have alot of rake still....
Thanks Man,
The lift on the truck consist of a few things. Up front it is a simple 3in coil spacer, and on the back I have been through a few things, first we put in a little longer spring pack, then I came back and added a leaf, then after it started sagging again ( and broke a spring and replaced it) I put firestone ride rite air bags on the back with a 3in block attached to them. This sits on top of the spring over the axle and attaches the the frame directly above that. This system on the rear is controllable from inside the cab via switches and an on board air compressor. There is also a body lift on the truck.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #54

Quote:
It's had a little mud on it and drove in the rain a few times. It rinses off with the hose no problems.
Thats awesome
Old 05-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #55
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done for now!

That turned out so good. Love that its totally different from everything. Nice work.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #56
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Man this is beyond sick. Amazing work brother.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #57
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
So how's the mall wheeling in NC? Lots of trees to scratch the paint?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #58
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
So how's the mall wheeling in NC? Lots of trees to scratch the paint?

LOL Don't know.....this truck has not seen a mall in the last 5 years. We live in the middle of the Smoky Mountains and the closest mall is little more than an hour drive away, this thing sucks to much gas to go shopping in
Old 05-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #59
Rick3310 is on a distinguished road

Rick3310's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck,
I like the wheels, what kind are they?
Old 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #60
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Bravo!
Looks beautiful!