Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

OD Green Bed Lined Tacoma Build

Old 05-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #62
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... I like how the bed liner on the outside looks. I had seen this on the Rhino liner site in flat black. But it didn't look nearly as good.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #63
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Really cool, thanks for taking the time to share your pictures.
I think your truck looks awesome! I personally would have painted or bedlined the wheels, they're the only exposed metal that's left. It still looks awesome, that's just my personal preference!
Old 05-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #64
808DAKINE is on a distinguished road

Name: Kai
808DAKINE's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what type of shell is that?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #65
One today is worth two tomorrows
Roper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura about
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
Really cool, thanks for taking the time to share your pictures.
I think your truck looks awesome! I personally would have painted or bedlined the wheels, they're the only exposed metal that's left. It still looks awesome, that's just my personal preference!

I did paint the wheels about a week or so after finishing everything else. You're right about it looking better (at least I think so). Sorry I didn't share sooner.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #66
One today is worth two tomorrows
Roper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura aboutRoper has a spectacular aura about
Roper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808DAKINE View Post
Hey what type of shell is that?

The camper shell is made by cover master.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #67
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
That really looks professional! The black wheels look awesome!