LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

mrbeggins 04 Tacoma Build

Old 01-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #561
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeggins View Post
I've always wanted to see someone do that. I think the ARB bumpers would look sick with the top cut off
I have my ARB for deer hits. The deer head would be at my headlight/grill height...that is the only thing that stops me from cutting the top off. Boy would I love to cut it off though
Old 01-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #562
IFS is the new solid axle
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
Well that doesn't sound to good
Old 01-13-2014, 05:36 PM   #563
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well that doesn't sound to good
If I ever do cut the top off , the thread will be called " circumcision of a ARB"
Old 01-21-2014, 09:57 AM   #564
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
this is a dumb question but if you take stock fender flares off are those are they mounted through the body? is that why you have those holes in your fenders?
Old 01-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #565
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
this is a dumb question but if you take stock fender flares off are those are they mounted through the body? is that why you have those holes in your fenders?
yes
Old 01-21-2014, 11:45 AM   #566
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes...to break it down....the clips are held onto the body via the hole in the fender. The fender flares themselves are attached to the clip. This is how the 35 guys are getting away with plugging the holes in the fenders. Take the clips and grind them smooth then simply paint them your color choice and press them back into the fender. Make sense?
Old 01-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #567
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes...to break it down....the clips are held onto the body via the hole in the fender. The fender flares themselves are attached to the clip. This is how the 35 guys are getting away with plugging the holes in the fenders. Take the clips and grind them smooth then simply paint them your color choice and press them back into the fender. Make sense?
ya i gotya, thanks man!
Old 01-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #568

Cut my hoopty doopers off this weekend....it just looks to clean and simple this way. I love it

image by Tanner Tucker, on Flickr

Old 01-21-2014, 02:13 PM   #569

aww! i liked them man..
Old 01-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #572

Haha yes. I agree. Can't say I didn't give em a go though....What a bitch to cut off and grind the bumper back smooth. I'm glad that's over...
Old 01-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
thank god.

I do not like full hoops. Looks just..odd.

Much better with just the center
Well...some do and some don't. The truck would have looked much better if I was about 2" wider on either side. If...IF I do decide to keep them, I will cut them down and tuck them in closer to the corner lights. Take about 1" 1/2 off each end.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #574

Quote:
Well...some do and some don't. The truck would have looked much better if I was about 2" wider on either side. If...IF I do decide to keep them, I will cut them down and tuck them in closer to the corner lights. Take about 1" 1/2 off each end.
i really like them on all pros baja truck but they got the fiberglass fenders, it makes it have a really nice wide stance.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #575

Yup! They suite that truck much better
Old 01-21-2014, 03:46 PM   #576
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
thank god.

I do not like full hoops. Looks just..odd.

Much better with just the center
You no like no hoopies??? AHHH man I'm offended!

Nah just playing.

Tanner your truck looks better without the hoopies!
Old 01-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #578

You make the hoopies look good I'll leave it to the professionals haha!
Old 01-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #579
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Much better! The hoops were way too far from the body
Old 01-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #580

So in spite of my clock spring being broken and my truck no longer my daily driver....I ordered a pretty bad ass wood grain steering wheel and Nardi quick release. Now I have to wait a week for it to come in

Products Discussed in this Thread