LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

mrbeggins 04 Tacoma Build

Old 08-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #82
IFS is the new solid axle
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks SCS!
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #83
Insert Witty Comment Here
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.

Gorgeous rig! Love it!
Old 08-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #84
Fiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fiveology's Tacoma Gallery
The stance is perfect! Those 315s look sick!
Old 08-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #85
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys! Only thing left to do before the "Dusicon" trip is change inner and outter TRE's. Which I picked up last night.

O and melt my sliders on maybe change a few fluids this weekend to
Old 08-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #86

Sooo....I found a 1uz with 180xxx for $400. Hmmm.....

V8 in the first gen or charged 3.4L?
Old 08-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #87
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!

1uz if you can make it fit!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #88
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeggins View Post
Sooo....I found a 1uz with 180xxx for $400...... Hell ya! it will be in next week!
FTFY
Old 08-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #89

Hahahahahaha thanks! That's what I meant to say
Old 08-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #90
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Saw ya driving around the other day, truck looks awesome!
Old 08-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #91

Thanks!! Where abouts was I!?
Old 08-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #92
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
Heading north on deerfoot
Old 08-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #93
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet rig!

You have any pics of the tubing of the wheels.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #94

I will get pictures up ASAP!
Old 08-30-2013, 04:39 PM   #95

Well here are some pictures of the tubbing so far. I decided to start with the drivers side first. It seemed to be the hardest of the 2, being that the PCM is on that side....

The tear down

image by Tanner Tucker, on Flickr

What's to be cut. My goal was to make it one entire piece. All the other tubs I've seen have been 1 piece of metal but cut and hacked up a million times in order to fit the section that's been cut out

The piece cut out and prepped for sheet metal

Then I made a piece out of cardboard and traced it onto the sheet metal

The sheet metal cut out

What I did was leave about half inch around the outside of the sheet metal for the welding surface. I drilled holes in that half in tab to spot weld onto the body of the truck. Once the edges of the new piece were tacked on, I then filled the holes flush...

Action shot, thanks to my dad for taking the picture

Like I said, I wanted it to look like it came from Toyota like this. All in all I'd say it turned out pretty good!!

Side shot of it all finished up, nice and smooth. I roughly removed 2.5 inches of depth

On to the next side this coming weekend!
Old 08-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #96
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhh holy shit
Old 08-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #97

More pictures!

Painting

Went for a little drive today to see my brother in kelowna. Finish building the deck we started for a client. Her swim spa showed up on Wednesday so we can finally putting the decking on. Rained the entire time there...

Gas mileage was still pretty good even with the 35's. Got 575km to a tank and still had about an 1/8th to go, so I'd day ~600 km to a tank. 105 km/h the whole way

Here's the deck we built, 4 tears, 1 swim spa and 1 hot tub. 1700sq/ft of heaven in the sun

Beam city, the swim spa is on the right. Hot tub is down below on the left

Old 08-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #98
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Very clean. Well done!
Old 08-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #100
Drunk Canadian

I just realized hes on 5100's and stock coils running 35's

Products Discussed in this Thread