Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

mrbeggins 04 Tacoma Build

Old 06-12-2014, 01:37 PM   #1061
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
MCR?? Thats in about 3.5 months. If so, ill see you guys there
Unfortunately no. We are going to keep it to 2-3 trucks. Small, very capable group. I've heard great things are MCR though. Maybe next year I'll go check it out
Old 06-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #1062
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeggins View Post
Unfortunately no. We are going to keep it to 2-3 trucks. Small, very capable group. I've heard great things are MCR though. Maybe next year I'll go check it out
Sounds fun
Old 06-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #1063
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On another note...stay tuned within the next weekish for a well needed comfort system.

Corbeau Baja RS's in black cloth
make sure to take lots of pics on how you do it!!! im very interested in getting some new seats..
Old 06-12-2014, 01:48 PM   #1064
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
make sure to take lots of pics on how you do it!!! im very interested in getting some new seats..
Yea I'm going to try and use the factory sliders and rails. Just fab up a seat bottom bracket for the RS's
Old 06-12-2014, 02:01 PM   #1065
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

r u buying them used or new? ive been searching the local classifieds lately with no luck
Old 06-12-2014, 02:09 PM   #1066
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE

Brand spankin new
Old 06-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #1067

ahh hell ya!! there genna look sweet man, im itching to get out of these stock seats, there awful!!
Old 06-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #1068
Trim taco is on a distinguished road
Trim taco's Tacoma Gallery

image by Tanner Tucker, on Flickr

I have an old Grant wheel similar to this that my brother bought me for my first car waaaaay back when. I've always wanted to put it in my taco but cud never figure out what to do with the cruise control switch. Seeing it on ur truck is driving me nucking futs!
Old 06-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #1069
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trim taco View Post

image by Tanner Tucker, on Flickr

I have an old Grant wheel similar to this that my brother bought me for my first car waaaaay back when. I've always wanted to put it in my taco but cud never figure out what to do with the cruise control switch. Seeing it on ur truck is driving me nucking futs!
Nuts bad or nuts good? Haha. I'm going to relocate the cruise control to a switch by my other switches. Should be pretty easy....not to much to cruise control. Especially when the switch and wiring are all there and ready to go
Old 06-14-2014, 12:54 PM   #1070
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE

My seats are delayed 5-6 weeks, so I went ahead and put my harness in. Just in case the seats aren't here for my next trip south. Also currently working on fitting a Flex-a-lite tranny cooler with built in fan. Should have it in and working by tonight. Will get pics of both soon

Both spoonman and I are now in a scramble to get are rigs ready to head south. Getting parts acquired, fluids changed, axles rebuilt, complete set of U joints, camping gear...ect

The next trail is by far one of the gnarliest trails in western North America.

First person to guess what trail it is wins a TJM hawse fairlead, All-pro transfer case skid (cup style) and a bunch of stickers from EJS 2014. Maybe spoonman will even throw in some goodies We'll build you a care package
Old 06-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #1071
Kapper is on a distinguished road

Kapper's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tanner! Trucks looking wicked as usual. Love the bobbed bed!

You guys doing Dusy Ershim?
Old 06-14-2014, 01:16 PM   #1072
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Name: Kaleb
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Rubicon?
Old 06-14-2014, 06:07 PM   #1073
Trim taco is on a distinguished road
Trim taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nuts bad or nuts good? Haha. I'm going to relocate the cruise control to a switch by my other switches. Should be pretty easy....not to much to cruise control. Especially when the switch and wiring are all there and ready to go
Nuts good for sure! Please do a write up when the time comes. I'd love to have mine mounted up!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #1074
LOW.LIGHT.WIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapper View Post
Hey Tanner! Trucks looking wicked as usual. Love the bobbed bed!

You guys doing Dusy Ershim?
Damn you nailed it Kevin!! Dusy it is!
Old 06-14-2014, 09:14 PM   #1075
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
YEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO
Old 06-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #1076
Kapper is on a distinguished road

Kapper's Tacoma Gallery
Take lots of pics! That looks like a helluva trail!!

Let me know if you guys are hitting McLean one of these weekends I'd love to tag along and test out the lockers :-)
Old 06-14-2014, 11:22 PM   #1077
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Dusy huh? Nice that will be an epic trip! I'm super jealous!!

Once your done you can just head a few more hours south to Az to replenish and help out with a firewall tub! Hahaha

Can't wait for your trip to see the awesome pics and vid!
Old 06-14-2014, 11:27 PM   #1078
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Always wanted to wheel in az...
Old 06-14-2014, 11:41 PM   #1079
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm...... You guys are already going to be so close