Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Banshee's other build. *Gina* ** Banshee is now Kilted Chiken**

Old 02-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Banshee's other build. *Gina* ** Banshee is now Kilted Chiken**

Not much yet but a 2003 Tacoma Xtracab, V6, Auto TRD Offroad. So far I have replaced the fluids with Amsoil, Deckplate mod, replaced the suspension with Bilstein 5100's and OME 880 coils up front and lastly replaced the shiny chrome rims with Black Steelies and BFG Mud Terrains KM's (used). She currently has 73000 miles on here and I'll be replaceing the waterpump and timing belt at 80000 miles.

Without further ado I introduce to you Gina.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah man........gina looks awesome!!!

i have been wondering when you were gonna start the build thread for the tacoma!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Did you steal TRD4X4858's ride?
Old 02-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Gina's a hotty
Old 02-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hell yeah man........gina looks awesome!!!

i have been wondering when you were gonna start the build thread for the tacoma!
I'm waiting on the funds to become available then I'm going to be placing an order for some sliders (both Tacoma and FJ) through Jason Demello.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
I'm waiting on the funds to become available then I'm going to be placing an order for some sliders (both Tacoma and FJ) through Jason Demello.
the demello's will be awesome man!!

my revenge-fab sliders should be in tuesday....and im gonna try to weld them on one day this week after work.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
This one is going to be good! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #11
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Did you steal TRD4X4858's ride?

That's what I thought at first hahaha.........TWINS!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #13
The TW 1%
I think my next mod to Gina will be a $10 can of Duplicolor Truck Bed Coating. This is my lame attempt at photoshop. I would like to do something about the rocker panels to protect from rock chips and I had the idea of coating it with the Duplicolor.
Attached Thumbnails
Banshee's other build.  *Gina*  ** Banshee is now Kilted Chiken**-whiterockers.jpg   Banshee's other build.  *Gina*  ** Banshee is now Kilted Chiken**-blackedrockers.jpg  
Old 02-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy!!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #15
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Nice rig! Now where did my other rig go..? Oh, wait. I am not that cool.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #16
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I'd hit it!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #17
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
that is nice man.

is it pronounced jeena or j(eye)na ???

if its the latter, its a good thing your not from VA

although WAgina has its own nice ring to it
Old 02-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
I think my next mod to Gina will be a $10 can of Duplicolor Truck Bed Coating. This is my lame attempt at photoshop. I would like to do something about the rocker panels to protect from rock chips and I had the idea of coating it with the Duplicolor.
hey man.........just a heads up......that duplicolor liner material peels and chips easy as pie!! i put 2 coats on one of my skid plates....then did the fingernail test.........and it came off way too easy. even after i had prepped the hell outta the skid. the herculiner that i put on my bumpers has held up great and hasnt gone anywhere. just a heads up man.....before you start the process.

it is gonna look good when you do the rockers.......im waiting for it to warm all the way up here before i do it to mine.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #19
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i was thinking of herculining my rockers too... maybe up to the contour that runs along the doors... even though my truck is already black i think the difference in textures would look cool...

now i'm trying to decide whether I should do my bumpers with it too... the bumpers are the same height as that contour so it would be a strip of herculiner that goes all the way around my truck.

do you think it would look good with the herculiner against the flat flack of the grill/grill surround (which i'll be doing soon) and the oem black of the body (which is slightly sparkly)????

should i hurculine everything i was going to paint flat black??
Old 02-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
i was thinking of herculining my rockers too... maybe up to the contour that runs along the doors... even though my truck is already black i think the difference in textures would look cool...

now i'm trying to decide whether I should do my bumpers with it too... the bumpers are the same height as that contour so it would be a strip of herculiner that goes all the way around my truck.

do you think it would look good with the herculiner against the flat flack of the grill/grill surround (which i'll be doing soon) and the oem black of the body (which is slightly sparkly)????

should i hurculine everything i was going to paint flat black??
i would if i were you....herculiner it all.....it will look great, and it will hold up even better!! its pretty east to apply too....just do a good prep job and you'll be set.