Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Chris' Long Travel Build

Old 07-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #221
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some 10W'ers aren't they
Old 07-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #222
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Those are some 10W'ers aren't they
they are indeed
but those arent going on my truck.
might do a roof led mount of 20W LED's...
Old 07-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #223
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm looking into those
Old 07-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #224
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm looking into those
They're bright. That's for sure
Old 07-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #225
I'd just be worried about heating issues...
Old 07-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #226
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Looks beast.... I guess
Old 07-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #227

Quote:
I'd just be worried about heating issues...
If you're going fast enough, what's there to worry about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Looks beast.... I guess
Psh... Lol
just wait to see whats planned :Spy:
Old 07-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #228
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
If you're going fast enough, what's there to worry about

Psh... Lol
just wait to see whats planned :Spy:
Oh imma waitin.

Waitin for this 2nd gen..
Old 07-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #229

Quote:
Oh imma waitin.

Waitin for this 2nd gen..
mean the baja truck?
Old 07-15-2013, 10:36 PM   #230

Quote:
mean the baja truck?
Lol. Yes. That.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #232

Quote:
Lol. Yes. That.
I wish ha
Just going to be my dads DD../ my mini mod truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
are those real bead locks
Yes...

No
Old 07-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #234
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
are all those lights for your truck? things looking good man!
There all Carter's except one lol
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #235

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
There all Carter's except one lol
Yep lol
But I have a 32" and a custom 45" coming soon
Old 07-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #236
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep lol
But I have a 32" and a custom 45" coming soon
That's sick. I need a 30 from you soon
Old 07-16-2013, 03:54 PM   #237
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
mufflers..................overrated
Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
That's sick. I need a 30 from you soon
for sure just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
mufflers..................overrated
hey... I get pulled over for my head lights being blinding... lol
Damn cops in IV get too bored hah
Clapped out f67's... and only high beams working

But he didnt say anything about my straight pipped truck haha

Did say i needed to fix my license plate light. 2nd time that's happened

Also pulled some one over 10 seconds after letting me off with a warning
Old 07-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #239
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for sure just let me know

hey... I get pulled over for my head lights being blinding... lol
Damn cops in IV get too bored hah
Clapped out f67's... and only high beams working

But he didnt say anything about my straight pipped truck haha

Did say i needed to fix my license plate light. 2nd time that's happened
I get pulled over by the cops for the exact things Licence plate light, no mud flaps, and headlights.... smh -_- cops can be real assholes when they have nothing better to do..

Anyways... trucks lookin sweeet mann!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #240
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
....still never been pulled over for no licence plate lights