Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Chris' Long Travel Build

Old 04-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah subbed to this build!

Chris will be rocking a bumper very soon.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #42
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Loving the bedcage and the race Kings.

DTF Anthony def needs to make sweet love to it with his welder.

How's the motor run? A bottle of Techron through it couldn't hurt.

Stoked for you! Damn I'm lagging on molesting my '13 lol
Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #43
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Hell yeah subbed to this build!

Chris will be rocking a bumper very soon.

Very soon hopefully! Looks goofy without a skid plate ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Loving the bedcage and the race Kings.

DTF Anthony def needs to make sweet love to it with his welder.

How's the motor run? A bottle of Techron through it couldn't hurt.

Stoked for you! Damn I'm lagging on molesting my '13 lol

Thanks Matt!
Definitely needs some fab work ASAP.
And motor runs tits minus one sensor that I'm replacing Friday.
Needs a good detail job though... Trade for a pizza?! Haha
Old 04-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #44
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post

Very soon hopefully! Looks goofy without a skid plate ha

Thanks Matt!
Definitely needs some fab work ASAP.
And motor runs tits minus one sensor that I'm replacing Friday.
Needs a good detail job though... Trade for a pizza?! Haha
Lol dude I've been über lazy to even keep the TXPro clean lately. How about no trade, just give me pizza and I'll hose your truck down with conditioned water tap outside haha.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #45
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Lol dude I've been über lazy to even keep the TXPro clean lately. How about no trade, just give me pizza and I'll hose your truck down with conditioned water tap outside haha.
When's it get the damn super charger on it?!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #46
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
When's it get the damn super charger on it?!
Oh I think about pulling the trigger everyday lol. Just got raped on taxes this year so I'm in the process of recouping to get that sc on there ASAP.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #47

Quote:
Oh I think about pulling the trigger everyday lol. Just got raped on taxes this year so I'm in the process of recouping to get that sc on there ASAP.
Birthday money!? ha

On a side note if anyone can help that'd be much appreciated.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-location.html
Old 04-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #48
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 04-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #49
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Yo what you up to this next week?
I might be down for a mod day if you're still working on your stuff
Old 04-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
Yo what you up to this next week?
I might be down for a mod day if you're still working on your stuff
This next week?
Still got a large list of things I want done before I'm happy ha
When you going to be in the central coast?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #51
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This next week?
Still got a large list of things I want done before I'm happy ha
When you going to be in the central coast?
End of next week maybe? I was just wondering if you're doing stuff, maybe when I come up, we'll do a mod day. I have some random stuff I have to do on mine.
I'll let you know when I start wandering up
Old 04-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
End of next week maybe? I was just wondering if you're doing stuff, maybe when I come up, we'll do a mod day. I have some random stuff I have to do on mine.
I'll let you know when I start wandering up
For sure. I actually go to UCSB so no garage, but im sure Santabarbarataco or anthony250f is down.

Sounds good dude! i still gotta smog this and get it all squared away at the DMV
Old 04-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #53

Fuck ya! Got rid of the check engine light finally.
Engine code P 1780 . Neutral Trans Switch. Little over 100 Bucks from Rock Auto.

Old one Didn't want to quite come off very easy. Nothing a little torque can't fix
Old 04-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #54
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Engine code P 1780 . Neutral Trans Switch. Little over 100 Bucks from Rock Auto.

Old one Didn't want to quite come off very easy. Nothing a little torque can't fix
Old 04-28-2013, 11:06 AM   #55
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Well there's your problem.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #56
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I wish I lived closer to you guys lol. I need my suspension installed :*(
Old 04-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #57
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:

That's a funny looking supercharger.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #58

Soooo replacing that part didn't fix the problem.... And it still needs to get smogged to get registered in my name.
Fuck this check engine light. Going to buy some electric parts cleaner and see if that fixes the problem with the connection
Old 04-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #59
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Choot it
Old 05-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #60
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
at least you got another white Taco...