Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Chris' Long Travel Build

Old 05-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #81
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
yea thats true . Gonna try it this week...should be able to do it myself...or find someone to cruise by and help...we shall see.

o shit just noticed the SIG. New Pelfreybuilt hybrid bumper?
Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #82
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Yeeeeaaa Buddy Waiting on one more 20" double row for the inset light...
Old 05-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #83
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeeeeaaa Buddy Waiting on one more 20" double row for the inset light...
Nice dude! Ill be running a 30" amber flood on te bumper and 42" white Spot on the roof by mid summer hopefully
Old 05-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #84
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hahah I'm gonna amber the 20"...but might turn it into a 30" single row...well see how much light the 20" double row inset puts out...I don't know that I'm super happy with the 20" single row quite yet...I think a 30" is more to my liking...but well see. Might just stick with it and then throw a giant one on the roof
Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #85

Ordered some parts to fix my rear end and get it set up properly.

Also came to the conclusion that my truck is regeared to something. 4.56?

And got my check engine light off, and should be getting smogged tomorrow finally.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #86
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Ordered some parts to fix my rear end and get it set up properly.

Also came to the conclusion that my truck is regeared to something. 4.56?

And got my check engine light off, and should be getting smogged tomorrow finally.
definitely right about the gears. when i was driving it i accidently spun the tires too much. and it felt way torquier than mine does
Old 05-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
definitely right about the gears. when i was driving it i accidently spun the tires too much. and it felt way torquier than mine does

Anthony said it was every intersection lol
Old 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #88
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Anthony said it was every intersection lol
hahahahaha .....not just intersections....
Old 05-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #89
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

well thers like 4 intersections from cc to your dorm and it was like only three times
Old 05-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
the dirt at cc doesnt count
Old 05-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #91

Quote:
Quote:
well thers like 4 intersections from cc to your dorm and it was like only three times
Quote:
the dirt at cc doesnt count

Also got 2 free spares
Old 05-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #92
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
you still gonna pick up all 4 ?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #93

Quote:
you still gonna pick up all 4 ?
I was actually looking at that.
Confused as to hold all 4 at once lol but it'll work
Old 05-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #94
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Free tires?
Old 05-10-2013, 07:40 AM   #95
Peeling out? That's no accident...I do that on purpose all the time anyways.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Free tires?
Yep two free 305's. Just gotta pick them up

Quote:
Peeling out? That's no accident...I do that on purpose all the time anyways.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #97

Finally Got a Radio installed, So nice to have music again.

Although Bestbuy is stupid and sold me the wrong radio dash kit.
So gotta have my dash a little ghetto for a few more days

Also had Canti bruh weld on some trick tabs for my chase lights

Also super tempted to get this

80 bucks seems pretty cheap
Old 05-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #98
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finally Got a Radio installed, So nice to have music again.

Although Bestbuy is stupid and sold me the wrong radio dash kit.
So gotta have my dash a little ghetto for a few more days

Also had Canti bruh weld on some trick tabs for my chase lights

Also super tempted to get this

80 bucks seems pretty cheap

get it!
Old 05-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
get it!
Im thinking about it, just trying to figure out where it would go? haha
I might need to hit you up soon about rebuilding some SAW's for me
Old 05-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #100
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im thinking about it, just trying to figure out where it would go? haha
I might need to hit you up soon about rebuilding some SAW's for me
Aight, mount it above the bedcage in the middle.