LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Matt's gnar gnar boring ass DD build

Old 04-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #21
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Prerunner or 4wd?
2WD
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
right on man... so you're still in tech school?
No, I've finished tech school. I've completed the Aircrew Fundamentals course and the Basic Sensor Operator Course(BSOC). This is all that you do for "tech school", as the rest of the training is very backed up.

We're lucky to get pushed out of tech school to our first duty station to wait versus being stuck in tech school waiting. I feel sorry for all of the guys that spend 6+ months at Lackland waiting for SERE training!

All I have left is Initial Qualification Training at Holloman AFB that starts this summer which lasts about 4-6 months, then I go through Mission Qualification Training here at my permanent duty station which is about a month long.

So hopefully by December or January I'll finally be doing my job versus what I'm doing right now which is line of sight tasking....
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #23
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #24
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
No, I've finished tech school. I've completed the Aircrew Fundamentals course and the Basic Sensor Operator Course(BSOC). This is all that you do for "tech school", as the rest of the training is very backed up.

We're lucky to get pushed out of tech school to our first duty station to wait versus being stuck in tech school waiting. I feel sorry for all of the guys that spend 6+ months at Lackland waiting for SERE training!

All I have left is Initial Qualification Training at Holloman AFB that starts this summer which lasts about 4-6 months, then I go through Mission Qualification Training here at my permanent duty station which is about a month long.

So hopefully by December or January I'll finally be doing my job versus what I'm doing right now which is line of sight tasking....
ahhhh...ok. right on man... were you at the 344th after basic?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #26
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
jeep would have been better
Old 04-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #28

Quote:
Haha I think so... One of those squadrons in that small area... I'm guessing you were there at the beginning of your training as well, right? You still in or did you get out? I'm thinking I've asked this before.
yeah dude... medina annex!!! i lived across the way at the 342nd

i'm out now. just finished up using my post 9/11 GI bill, i've applied to lots of civi law enforcement agencies (state and federal) and working on joining an army guard unit or getting into the USMC reserves
Old 04-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
jeep would have been better
lol... tacoma was just too familiar to pass up
Old 04-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #30
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol... tacoma was just too familiar to pass up
FUDB

In all honesty, this taco is probably a better fit for what you were looking for...
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #31
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah dude... medina annex!!! i lived across the way at the 342nd

i'm out now. just finished up using my post 9/11 GI bill, i've applied to lots of civi law enforcement agencies (state and federal) and working on joining an army guard unit or getting into the USMC reserves
Haha good ole' Medina! 2 weeks before I left to go to Randolph for BSOC, I got a roommate that washed out of your old career field due to failing the swimming part or something. Pretty odd guy.... Hopefully your not all like him!

Awesome, I'm already seeing how well the Air Force tries to take care of their people when they leave. I'm going to try to get 20 years out of it, but we'll see. A lot of other organizations wanting people like me right now, just have to weigh the benefits versus the pay...

Guard is definitely a great way to go from what I always hear, especially full time guard...
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
FUDB

In all honesty, this taco is probably a better fit for what you were looking for...
for sure. an XJ would have been super fun but right now all i need is a daily driver
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #33
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2013, 11:04 PM   #34

Quote:
Haha good ole' Medina! 2 weeks before I left to go to Randolph for BSOC, I got a roommate that washed out of your old career field due to failing the swimming part or something. Pretty odd guy.... Hopefully your not all like him!

Awesome, I'm already seeing how well the Air Force tries to take care of their people when they leave. I'm going to try to get 20 years out of it, but we'll see. A lot of other organizations wanting people like me right now, just have to weigh the benefits versus the pay...

Guard is definitely a great way to go from what I always hear, especially full time guard...
trust me... if he washed out, he wasn't like us

good luck to ya man. i miss being a young enlisted dude... those were some fun ass times.

one of my best buddies from high school did 10 years army. he wanted to re-up but the army said no. he got out and now works as a private contractor. makes over 160K a year after taxes... and only works 8 months out of the year. fucking loves it and thanks the army everyday for telling him to kick rocks lol
Old 04-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
got a hook up on those sick ass wooden kings you're running?
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #36
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got a hook up on those sick ass wooden kings you're running?
Bought em off this guy

Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 PM   #37
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
for sure. an XJ would have been super fun but right now all i need is a daily driver
yup.

i said with mine....maybe a lift and good tires.....lockers, bumpers, 1-ton steering, dents, and countless other mods later
Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 AM   #39
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Braaap Braap.

Sub'd for future racecar & gnarness'
Old 04-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #40
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Thought you needed a double cab, and were going to get a 4x4?

Looking forward to the build!