Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Matt's gnar gnar boring ass DD build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #121
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
Check my build dudes, i need more views, its not as bad ass as this guys but i try
Old 05-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #123
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Build threads = feeding the mod addiction. This one is turning out nice like your last build. It's been a few days so isn't it time to ditch the 5100s for some Kings?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #125
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Build threads = feeding the mod addiction. This one is turning out nice like your last build. It's been a few days so isn't it time to ditch the 5100s for some Kings?
hahaha... too true! this is prob the reason why you don't have a thread for your 2012 huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
He's gonna go for icons again....
i swung both way with my old truck
Old 05-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #127
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
hahaha... too true! this is prob the reason why you don't have a thread for your 2012 huh?
True statement! I'm still holding out since its only MT with 265s.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #128
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True statement! I'm still holding out since its only MT with 265s.
I think we have very similar goals, exactly why im not going LT lol
Old 05-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #129
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I think we have very similar goals, exactly why im not going LT lol
I think your right. Bump for an update on Matt's gnar gnar boring ass DD build.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #130
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Looks badass matt! Kinda makes me want to start murdering my truck!
Old 05-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #131
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think your right. Bump for an update on Matt's gnar gnar boring ass DD build.
no updates... trying to not spend money lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Looks badass matt! Kinda makes me want to start murdering my truck!
thanks man
Old 05-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #132
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no updates... trying to not spend money
So true.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #133
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #134
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
got any cool updates yet? I remember when you first got your other taco all built up from the ground. Cool to see you doing another build.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #135
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Yeah, ive said the same thing about mine. Was staring at my stock bumper today contemplating putting it back on.
I have buyers remorse looking at the long tubes..y pipe..intake sitting in the living room. I feel like a parts hoarder. Eh..what can we do..
You could sell or send me some of your hoarder taco stuff I'll help you out with the storage haha
Old 10-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
got any cool updates yet? I remember when you first got your other taco all built up from the ground. Cool to see you doing another build.
no updates really... been too busy to with life stuff

i'm still planning to pick up some wheels/tires when i need new tires but that's about it... need to do replace the steering rack and all ball joints, but that's boring
Old 10-15-2013, 06:48 AM   #137
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Well shit, if that's boring then you gotta post it so to it'll live up to it's namesake.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:12 AM   #138
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no updates really... been too busy to with life stuff

i'm still planning to pick up some wheels/tires when i need new tires but that's about it... need to do replace the steering rack and all ball joints, but that's boring

Its funny how life get busy and in the way of our toys progress. Pretty much sums up mine also these days.

Products Discussed in this Thread