Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Cody's Build

Old 04-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Cody's Build

So November 29th I picked up my first Toyota, My dad owned a Toyota ever since he was a kid and they kinda grew on me, so I thought its time to finally get one.
Truck itself
3.4 Automatic
TRD rear e-locker
Power everything
Sunroof

Mods that came on truck when bought
35in Hercules MT
6 in. FabTech lift
Tinted Windows
Not sure what brand wheel, but there 16's
Bottom pannels of truck Rhino lined, along with bumper/toolbox
Toolbox
Good system, got the sub turned way down I'm not a kid who likes bass blowing my ears out. Just like a little bit of sound from it..

Here it is the day I got her.

First mod I did was a tube bumper that I found on Craigslist for $350 bucks (Allpro).

Then I didn't really like how it looked without some fogs, so I ordered some Hella 500's. I needed Blinkers as well so I went to a trucking store and bought some LED blinkers and made some brackets for them.

As most of you guys probably know the reverse lights on Taco's are terrible plus the guy that I had bought mine from had the tail lights tinted so they were even worse. So I installed these. Recently mounted the somewhere else but I don't have a picture right now. Due to fabricating a bumper right now.

I thought it would be kind of cool to have some extra break lights in the toolbox so I mounted these not sure where the good picture I had went but here's this.

I don't know what took so long but I needed to do something with my wheels so I painted them black and think it made it look 10x better.

Started thinking of a way I could mock up a rear bumper then my buddy got some crappy old bumper that someone tried to make and a tire carrier and I created it into this. I plan on putting the tow package back on in the future but for now I don't plan on towing anything.

That's all I have for right now, I'm sure I'm missing some things. Will update soon.

Mods done so far
Bumper/Hellas/New blinkers
Allpro front bumper
Paint wheels black
LED break lights in toolbox
Reverse lights
Fabricate rear bumper/tire carrier
Grey wire mod
CB
Moog UBL/LBL
SuperWinch 9500lb

Future mods planned
Grill with TRD logo
Headache rack
sliders
AT cooler
LED light bar instead of fogs

As it sits today 5/1/13

Mounted these sliders up today.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #3
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Nice truck!
Thanks man, I have big plans for it. With a job paying $10 an hour my mods take longer then most people's
Old 04-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
Thanks man, I have big plans for it. With a job paying $10 an hour my mods take longer then most people's
Yeah, I know a bit about that, it is more or less the 2 kids that make it difficult for to do the things I want. No worries, take your time, looks great as is, it can only get better over time.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Shit'll buff out!

Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Yeah, I know a bit about that, it is more or less the 2 kids that make it difficult for to do the things I want. No worries, take your time, looks great as is, it can only get better over time.
Thanks man, I don't ever plan on getting rid of it so over time it will become my dream truck.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
I want moneyz