LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My truck that is yet to be a "build"

Old 06-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #21
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shiet. That's a good amount amount of monies. Ya thank goodness one of my friends did this kind of leveling kit for his Dakota and him and his dad basically did it. I gave them words of encouragement and was there to hand them tools haha I'm just glad I have a lift. It's nice being taller than other small/ midsize trucks.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #22
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky guy! Yea so that install labor price is what makes the debate we'll see what happens
Old 07-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #23
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

installed this today! Haven't even played with it too much and I love it. Easiest radio install ever too. Great sound. Highly recommend
Old 11-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #24
Keep It Wild. KCCO

Well installed my FREE toolbox. Drilled four holes in the bottom of the box and in the bed liner, put four screws underneath the bed liner and through the box with some wingnuts to secure it in. It works and its easy to take out for when I plop my motorcycle in.

Old 11-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #27
Keep It Wild. KCCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Sweet rig bud! Prerunner power!
Need all the power I can get haha and thanks! I like your grill. Is the emblem an FJ one?
Old 11-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #28
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
Need all the power I can get haha and thanks! I like your grill. Is the emblem an FJ one?
correct, i forgot what year it's from, it was about 30$ i think, makes the grill look really good.

Whatcha long term plans for the ole' girl?
Old 11-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #29
Keep It Wild. KCCO

It really does. I was looking into putting one on but I think it would look too big on 1st gen. I am not too sure. Wanna put new wheels on her, new bumper, bed line, but mostly just get through college with her. Then probably sell it and get a 4 door white 2001-2004 4x4. I really do hate the fronts of 98s-00 and a 4 door would be great
Old 11-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #30
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
It really does. I was looking into putting one on but I think it would look too big on 1st gen. I am not too sure. Wanna put new wheels on her, new bumper, bed line, but mostly just get through college with her. Then probably sell it and get a 4 door white 2001-2004 4x4. I really do hate the fronts of 98s-00 and a 4 door would be great
converting to 4x4 on those trucks are easy.. they pretty much slap right on..

i can see why you'd want a 4 door, it is pretty sweet im not gonna lie.

My truck was a 16th b-day present and after having it so long, i ain't never letting it go.

4x4 conversion in the 2nd gens is a real biotch so i went and got a 82' p/u with a Solid axel, so my worries are slim. haha

i'll be watching this build!
Old 11-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #31
CLOUDL1GHT is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
CLOUDL1GHT's Tacoma Gallery
you can convert the front to an 01-04
Old 11-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #32
Keep It Wild. KCCO

It is easy but money... Yeah my truck was a birthday present too for my 18th!

I was gonna this last summer. I found a hood, grill, and headlights all set up all on craigslist but didnt have $150 at the moment after paying rent
Old 11-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #33
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man ! Why don't you like the 98-00 front ends ?
Old 11-08-2013, 05:13 AM   #34
CLOUDL1GHT is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
CLOUDL1GHT's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats really cheap... I also got my 01 as a 16th birthday gift and it was the best day of my life lol
Old 11-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #35
Keep It Wild. KCCO

Good mornin! Well maybe it's not the whole front end I don't like it's just a don't like the bumper because it's like a big mouth, hince me getting a bull bar to cover it up since plate bumpers are pricey!

It was cheap and should've taken it! I would've had to derp the hood thou since it was from a green truck
Old 11-09-2013, 09:17 AM   #36
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta agree with you on there , I don't like the bumper either , we'll see how it looks with a plate bumper that me and my friend are gonna build , I feel the stock one sticks out too much
Old 11-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #37
Keep It Wild. KCCO

I wish I could build a new bumper or had friends that could weld haha yeah it's just a big ole piece of plastic and ugly. But I'll probably just keep it till after college, sell her, buy a four door 4x4, and mod the crap outta that!
Old 11-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #38
chasebrooks14 will become famous soon enoughchasebrooks14 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chase
chasebrooks14's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd. great lookin truck! a cheap and easy mod is changing your dash lights and needle color. gives it your own little unique look