Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

stinkyspice 03 Taco DC Build

Old 05-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
stinkyspice's Tacoma Gallery
stinkyspice 03 Taco DC Build

here is a pic when i got it (finally after 4 years of saving up found a nice one!!

Here it is all done except for my Relentless front bumper waiting for him to offer it in aluminium again!!
Suspension is awesome rides great goes almost anywhere couldn't ask for anything more!!

Armor :
Allpro Rear Bumper
Allpro Sliders
Allpro Transfer case Skid Plate.

Suspension:
Sway Away 2.0 Coilovers
Total Chaos UCA's
OME Dakar Rear Leafs
OME AAL added to Dakar Leaf Pack
Rear Icon VS 2.0 Shocks.
U Bolt Flip Kit
Wheelers SS Brake lines Front and Back

Wheels and Tires:
33x10.5 BFG Mud Terrains
98 Alloy Tacoma wheels Painted Black.

Interior
LED Map Lights
Wet Okole Camo Seat covers
Rear cabels seat covers

Sounds
JVC Arsenal Head Unit
Polk Spearks all around
8" box subwoofer behind Back seat.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #2
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome to TW
Old 05-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #3
stinkyspice has a spectacular aura aboutstinkyspice has a spectacular aura about
after some research here and over at TW ive picked up some 2.0 sway away coilovers dakar rear leaf springs and some icon vs 2.0 rear shocks. cant wait to install them and i got some 15 oem 4 runner wheels and painted them black and threw some 33x10.5 on em. just gotta find the time to put it all together (i work to much!!!)

also got a Metal Miller skid plate on the way!! and just ordered today some all Pro Sliders.. thanks to my local shop IMM (intense motor sports maui) i could get all this stuff at a good price living here in hawaii

.......... so here it is after install!!

ive got to level it out but i think it looks pretty good

Dakar springs.. running stock shocks for a week or so waiting for my stupid icon rears to come in!. installe the whellers brake relocation and rear line pretty simple stuff.

Front saw 2.0 coilovers.. again a pretty simple install after i figured out how to do the first one..

got some older model 15 inch rims came off a 4 runner sprayed em black and running some 33x10.5 love the ride so far

and got my allpro sliders in using some rustoleum spry paint seeing as if i plan on actually using them i can just touch em up easy!!

got to finish them up tomorrow..
Old 05-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
got em all painted and ready to weld up!!

Old 06-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #5
i got some led reverse light from ebay hopefully they will work out well see when it gets dark!! i like the whiter look of the light i hope its actually brighter. if anything it looks good ha
here is the link to the ones i got. you can just do a search if your looking for some of t15 led cree any of those should work.. i think one with a 360 pattern would work better but these were 10 bucks so ya.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251273262321...84.m1439.l2649

Old 06-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
rear shock install day!!

just take of top and bottom 17mm bolt. use a prybar to persuade them off the perches apply some grease and slide on the new ones re tighten the bolts and wall ah new icons installed

i snapped my top bolt because of a stupid torque wrench!! thank goodness for a friends come along set!!

all done ride super nice they just flow right over bumps!! way better than factory

Old 07-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #7
finally got my sliders welded on with the help of my buddy!! Allpro sliders and sockmonkeys last bedside decal love the decal very high quality and awesome design

Old 07-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #8
Take a shower, shine your shoes...
BZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.Z.P.
BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
That's a real slick build you got there. You make all tha work sound so easy. Good job.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Dude F yea on the bedside decal! I thought I was the only one who had it +1

Old 10-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #10
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good braddah! Is that upcountry? Kinda looks like upper Haiku side. I used to live in Kula... and Pukalani, Makawao, Wailuku, and Waiehu. But my last house was in Kula
Old 10-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Looking good braddah! Is that upcountry? Kinda looks like upper Haiku side. I used to live in Kula... and Pukalani, Makawao, Wailuku, and Waiehu. But my last house was in Kula
Hey what's up. I'm up olinda rd. I used to live in Kyla too on crater rd. I've got a allpro bumper that I'm painting right now. I'll be updating the thread as soon as I get it done
Old 02-11-2014, 04:45 PM   #12
Got my allpro bumper painted and installed

Old 02-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #13
03TacoDblCab is on a distinguished road
Name: J.T.
03TacoDblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up to your build, it's coming out super clean! I was curious as to how the allpro sliders with the kickouts would look on my truck and this now answers my question as well as confirms my eventual investment in a set of those, I was curious what kinda flex you are getting out of the rear? My truck is still all stock suspension wise and was thinking of going with the allpro expedition rear leaf kit but was open to other options as well.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:34 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TacoDblCab View Post
Thumbs up to your build, it's coming out super clean! I was curious as to how the allpro sliders with the kickouts would look on my truck and this now answers my question as well as confirms my eventual investment in a set of those, I was curious what kinda flex you are getting out of the rear? My truck is still all stock suspension wise and was thinking of going with the allpro expedition rear leaf kit but was open to other options as well.
Super good I've never had he all pro springs or rode in a truck with them. But the dakars are awesome!! And they flex more than the truck can handle without modification. And they ride super nice for a off road application spring. I totally recommend the OME Dakar leaf springs. And Get get add a leaf with the pack too.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #15
R01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
R01's Tacoma Gallery
how long did you run the saw coilovers until you got the tc ucas?
Old 11-28-2014, 01:32 AM   #16
About 3 months or so