Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

somethinboutayota's build page

Old 05-31-2013, 07:14 PM   #21
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #22
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Ya ya I know haha, Ive been pretty busy lately, but I went riding in the river today around 5 or 6

There really wasn't a whole lot of mud but I think my front end got the most of it
Old 05-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #23
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Ya ya I know haha, Ive been pretty busy lately, but I went riding in the river today around 5 or 6

There really wasn't a whole lot of mud but I think my front end got the most of it
Looks like you had fun though haha. I guess sometime soon I'll start my own build thread.. Although it wont be much of a build haha.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:30 PM   #24
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Looks like you had fun though haha. I guess sometime soon I'll start my own build thread.. Although it wont be much of a build haha.
Sweet I think I am going to wait a while before I make my build thread haha if I started now it may pass for the worst build thread fail on this site haha
Old 06-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #25
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
I love first gens... I wish I could have kept mine.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #26
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Took my somethinboutayota picture today
somethinboutayota's build page-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370469927.915992.jpg
Old 06-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
I love first gens... I wish I could have kept mine.
Should have, cant beat them I would hate myself if i sold mine

Quote:
Took my somethinboutayota picture today
Attachment 216310
Nicely done! Looks pretty good! I take it you didnt find anything to make the bedliner to stay?
Old 06-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #28
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Nicely done! Looks pretty good! I take it you didnt find anything to make the bedliner to stay?
Yeah it stuck pretty good to plastic primer so that's what's on there now. I love the textire
Old 06-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #29

Quote:
Yeah it stuck pretty good to plastic primer so that's what's on there now. I love the textire
*texture

Old 06-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #30
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
*texture

..that too haha
Old 06-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #31
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, my twin tacos!
Old 06-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
Hello, my twin tacos!
Whats up MyTacosBetter, I beg to differ with your screen name
Old 06-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #33

Quote:
I couldnt tell in the pic, i thought it was rain droplets on the emblems

BTW there is a package for you in the mail
Old 06-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #34
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
I couldnt tell in the pic, i thought it was rain droplets on the emblems

BTW there is a package for you in the mail
Thank you so much man, you're a life saver haha.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #35

Quote:
Thank you so much man, you're a life saver haha.
Just glad to see it go on such a good looking truck
Old 06-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #36
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Whats up MyTacosBetter, I beg to differ with your screen name
I wouldn't... mine's stick yours isn't :P
Old 06-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #37

Quote:
Mine is white
Old 06-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #38

Green is hard to get looking dirty that's for sure
Old 06-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #39

Quote:
Green is hard to get looking dirty that's for sure
Ya I don't have to try that hard haha, tell me more about your friends Tacoma in your pics
Old 06-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #40
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Quote:
Mine is white
Mine's stick and white.. Get summ haha