Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

somethinboutayota's build page

Old 06-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #41
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Mine's stick and white.. Get summ haha
Mine has a K&N cold air intake does that count?
Old 06-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #42
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
I think my linex and seat warmer top that but i just wanted to say hi.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #43
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Mine has a K&N cold air intake does that count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
Sorry, mine says SRS on the side. I win by default. Sorry that it comes down to this.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #44
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTacosBetter View Post
I could do without a seat warmer but super about the linex
Old 06-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #45
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I could do without a seat warmer and line-x but super about the SRS mod
Thought so.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #46

Quote:
Thought so.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #48
Talk slow, shoot fast.

I like that I need one for 4th of July and muddin trips haha.
Btw "Mr. I don't wanna make a build thread because it would be the worst ever", hasn't this pretty much become your build thread? Hmmmm?
Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #49

Quote:
I like that I need one for 4th of July and muddin trips haha.
Btw "Mr. I don't wanna make a build thread because it would be the worst ever", hasn't this pretty much become your build thread? Hmmmm?
Na its kinda more like and organizer for when i do my build thread, and so i can keep track of when i did my mods But ya its close enough I just need to put build thread in the title haha
Old 06-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #50
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Na its kinda more like and organizer for when i do my build thread, and so i can keep track of when i did my mods But ya its close enough I just need to put build thread in the title haha
Haha oh I gotcha. I'm just gonna pray I remember mine haha
Old 06-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #51

Quote:
Haha oh I gotcha. I'm just gonna pray I remember mine haha
yup its just a giant calendar with pictures haha
Old 06-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #52
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
yup its just a giant calendar with pictures haha
And random wtm bs haha
Old 06-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #53

So today I tightened my alt. belt on the engine (all I was originally going to do), then cleaned and degreased my engine bay, and underneath, and then took of my bedliner and cleaned it

The debree in the bed filled up 2 1/2 5 gallon buckets of shit

Cleaned, lot of paint rubbed off and a couple rust spots

Painted with some rust stopper

Old 07-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #55
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Did the satoshi mod, which subsequently got prison raped by a kamikaze bird.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #58
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Just got it in the mail today from gtlighting

Gay.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #59

Quote:
Gay.
Haha and I still don't have my magnaflow on
Old 07-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #60
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Haha and I still don't have my magnaflow on
which makes my truck > your truck