Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

somethinboutayota's build page

Old 01-11-2014, 10:40 PM   #81
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Update:
Installed new body mounts, and currently have the rear end to finish lift wise
Before-

After-

Some serious taco lean-
Old 01-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #83
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude , now for some beefy tires
Old 01-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #84
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ordering 33's at the end of the month! Truck is going to start looking official here soon
Old 01-28-2014, 03:58 PM   #85

Purchased a thin rubber floor covering at Walmart for $15 and made some nice behind the seat floor covers

Old 01-28-2014, 09:43 PM   #86
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks coming along nice dude
Old 01-29-2014, 06:29 AM   #88

Here are some pics of the spidertrax spacers

Before

After

Old 01-29-2014, 06:36 AM   #89

Added some quick disconnects to my LED bar

my stickers steelcityairman made for my cousin came in

Old 01-30-2014, 02:33 PM   #90

Got the truck all cleaned up

Cleaning the undercarriage with a BL is a breeze!
Old 02-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #91

Started to snow down here... In the mean time I changed the oil, threw on some new wiper blades, and put on some seat covers I got at autozone for free

Old 02-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #92

My friend and I went wheeling in the snow today, he used my brothers 87 since his is a 2wd

On the way out I spotted this guy

Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #93

Also my buddy got the truck stuck

This is my friend Brandon, for reference he is 6'2" the sand and snow was up to the rocker panels and it as sitting on the frame haha

Old 02-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #94
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The last picture haha the obligatory "smile, dumbass" picture
Old 02-06-2014, 05:19 AM   #95

I shoulda made a sign to hang around his neck haha
Old 02-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #96
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to sub here
Old 02-06-2014, 09:35 PM   #97

I like your avatar, I think I have a pic like it in my op
Old 02-06-2014, 09:42 PM   #98
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yeah, my avatar is that guy who was running around during the hurricane Sandy. I want one of those horse masks
Old 02-07-2014, 10:39 AM   #99
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
^ I have one. Best $20 I've spent on something stupid but awesome

sub'd. Did you color match your grille?
Old 02-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgcowboy View Post
^ I have one. Best $20 I've spent on something stupid but awesome

sub'd. Did you color match your grille?

X2 and ya I painted it all white then taped it and derped this inside black