Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

somethinboutayota's build page

Old 05-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
somethinboutayota's build page

1999 Tacoma SR5 TRD 4X4
ODO: 197XXX
MPG- Town: 15
Highway:19

Interior
-Ultragauge
-Painted door sills
-White LED dash lights
-OTRATTW switch
-Aftermarket Kenwood head unit
-First Aid kits
-Emergency Roadside equipment
-Homemade Rear Floor Mats

Exterior
-Delta tool box
-K&N CAI
-Sockmonkey decals (no longer in business)
-22" LED bar on my bumper-traded for \/
-40" LED bar mounted on roof
-tow package
-Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
-Satoshi Mod
-3" BL (I know I know...)
-Stage 1 full battery harness replacement

Wheels and Tires
-Stock rims
-33" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
-1.25 Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

Repairs
-Transmission Rebuilt
-Rear Axle Seals
-Carrier Bearing
-Lower Ball Joints
-Tie Rods
-MAF sensor
-Spark Plug Wires
-Muffler + Cat Converter
-Valve Cover Gaskets
-3rd Injector
-Rack and Pinion

Link to my Satoshi Mod
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...lots-pics.html

Old 05-05-2013, 02:16 AM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 05-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #3
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks!
Here is a few pics for ya when it was new:

The night I picked it up:

Got my truck back and had to make sure everything was working fine:

Pulling my friends 2wd Tacoma out:

I just plastiderped this on my fender to see how it looked, added about 10 horse power

Also just placed an order from sockmonkey for some bedside decals that look like this
Old 05-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #6

Got my Sock monkey decals in yesterday:

Put them on today 5/16/13:

Old 05-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #7
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good bro,welcome.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorse View Post
Looks good bro,welcome.
Thanks! We just got poured on here in dodge so i should have some pics up soon of my truck in the mud
Old 05-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #9
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks just like mine haha, white truck brethren.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Your truck looks just like mine haha, white truck brethren.
Whats up Dirty D! White tacos are where its at!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #11
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

White truck mafia? Damn I'm hood.
Edit: I meant good, but somehow it fits haha.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #12

Well played should we get some white taco mafia stickers going? haha jk
Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Haha there's an idea.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #14
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Picked up some rustoleum spray on bedliner today, doing my emblems pretty soon. Then our trucks really will look just alike lol. My plan is to do the bumpers and grillle in the stuff too. Chrome aint my thing haha.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
ToyTaco!

Love the decals... and the dirt!
Old 05-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #16
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Jeeez... looks exactly like mine when it was new. Memories...
Old 05-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #17

Quote:
Picked up some rustoleum spray on bedliner today, doing my emblems pretty soon. Then our trucks really will look just alike lol. My plan is to do the bumpers and grillle in the stuff too. Chrome aint my thing haha.
Dont forget the stripe on the fender. Ya im not a fan of chrome either Not my cup of tea, but I will say Bradyt88 can pull it off:

That's my only acception
Old 05-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #18

Hey nice to see some 98-00 Tacoma owners on here! Seems like there aren't really too many of us on here anymore... mostly 01-12 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckoma View Post
Jeeez... looks exactly like mine when it was new. Memories...
Ya mine is pretty much stock right now Hopefully by the end of this summer i can get a satoshi done, some sliders, some rims if i find them for a good price, maybe a rear bumper, repaint my front bumper, and got some other accessories with it like a tool box and such... I wand to eventually get a lightbar for either over my cab or either my front bumper that I am going to make around this next summer. Got a lot to do just not enough time
Old 05-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #19
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Dont forget the stripe on the fender. Ya im not a fan of chrome either Not my cup of tea, but I will say Bradyt88 can pull it off:

That's my only acception
Yeah I hate chrome but his truck is sick haha. I saw his build about a month ago and the chrome just works on his.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #20

Quote:
Yeah I hate chrome but his truck is sick haha. I saw his build about a month ago and the chrome just works on his.
Ya I dont understand how good it looks on his but if you put that chrome strip on anything else...