Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Razgriz- 2003 Double Cab - "Emma"

Old 06-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Razgriz- 2003 Double Cab - "Emma"

2003 Double Cab TRD PreRunner

The day i bought her. Mostly stock. Just an aftermarket headunit. SO clean looking. Didn't last for long.

Week later AFE Stage 2 Intake and a magnaflow muffler.

Remove the running boards as well

Staff Parking permit at the HS where i work. SO official.

Went exploring with some friends. Only good picture from the trip

Infinity Reference Series in the front and back

Devil Horns. Best mod to date.

Parts for mid travel showed up!

Installed my mid travel with the help of a friend!

Stickers! The LOL Trubo has since been removed

Blacked the grill and the corners. Definitely made the devil horns pop

Went to Holister Hills with some buddys

Mud! \o/

Met up with some locals. At least one of us can park!

A few months went by with nothing happening on the truck. Mainly indecisiveness on my part and a lack of money. Then these showed up.
Black Rock Series 909 Type D 17"x8" 6x5.5". The 5th wheel is still sitting in its box in the garage.

Mounted

Gave Billy a visit and got some sliders.

Mounted the light lift i bought from a local member.

Lumens!!! 20" light bar from the group buy.

Too do list, not in any order.
Long travel
Regear
Super charger
New tires.
Finish sound system in the cab and sound dampen it.
Maybe a 4x4 conversion.
Box Rocket bad rack.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
They are Black Rock Series 909 Type D 17"x8" 6x5.5"
Old 06-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
You cute you cute
Old 06-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Good job on your build so far OP, I agree with others that those black rock wheels you have look awesome on your rig!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
wtf am i reading

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. The only defining thing :P
Old 10-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
That photo of the locals is the day I fell in the mud -.-
Old 07-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #8
JasonLee is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JasonLee's Tacoma Gallery
Please tell me more about this "mid-travel" lift. I have the same truck in 4x4 and am planning my suspension upgrade.