Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Ice Horse's 1998 TRD Extended Cab

Old 11-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #41
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
Those pics make me want to start on my rear bumper right now. It looks like your bed slid forward and hit the cab... is there any serious/structural damage?
Yeah like Ben said, it didn't shift, it flexed. I'll have to post some after pics because it's gorgeous now! Next thing I need to do is plate the frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I dig the Ivan Stewarts on first gens, Also, I had my Smittybilt solenoid under the hood and it wasn't used once, I went through 1 rainstorm and everything corroded and I had to contact Amazon to get a replacement. When I got the replacement I instantly took it all apart and siliconed the hell out of it, I'm pretty sure it was submersible after that. Just food for thought I guess, love the truck!
I've only used mine a few times and it seems to be ok still. But I'll check it out! Thanks!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #42
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
whats the specs on the Ivan Stewarts? i really like the look
Old 11-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #43
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
whats the specs on the Ivan Stewarts? i really like the look
Thanks. I may have to double check with my dad for the more detailed stuff lol, but they're 16 inch and I'm fairly certain they won't fit if you have manual hubs.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #44
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Badass buid man! Looks awesome.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #45
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
im 95% sure shes a lady
Old 11-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #46
Fire Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
im 95% sure shes a lady
Only 95% because some think I'm a "catfish" and secretly a man

And here are some more pics (I thought I had posted some of these but I guess not)

This was back during the Tacoma Mag shoot

And then here's a photo of when I got the truck back with the new paint and repaired. The pictures do it no justice, it's GORGEOUS on that side and the tailgate looks brand new lol. And it was slightly dirty in this picture and it was still blinding me in the sun.

And then a day or so after that I went on a Poker Run/fun day with a local 4x4 group. My poker hand was junk but I did win a raffle prize and got to play on a teeter totter for the first time!

Old 11-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

Only 95% because some think I'm a "catfish" and secretly a man
what do you mean by "catfish"?

Quote:
This was back during the Tacoma Mag shoot

truck looks amazing
Old 11-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #48
Fire Pony

Quote:
what do you mean by "catfish"?

truck looks amazing
You know, the show on I think MTV...it's called Catfish. It's a kind of documentary that follows people that find people online and usually the way it goes is "I've known this chick for a year and she loves me and wants to marry me and is a french swimsuit model" and they go and meet said person and ends up being a dude. lol
Old 11-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #49

Quote:
You know, the show on I think MTV...it's called Catfish. It's a kind of documentary that follows people that find people online and usually the way it goes is "I've known this chick for a year and she loves me and wants to marry me and is a french swimsuit model" and they go and meet said person and ends up being a dude. lol
i never watch any of the crap MTV produces but yea i can see where everyone gets that idea lol

sooooooo.................... you're saying your a man?
Old 11-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #50
Fire Pony

Quote:
i never watch any of the crap MTV produces but yea i can see where everyone gets that idea lol

sooooooo.................... you're saying your a man?

Nope.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #51
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nope.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
^ this
Old 11-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #54

Quote:
Old 11-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #55
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Name: Kaleb
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build Lauren! Glad your truck turned out ok
Old 11-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #58
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorite trucks. Can't wait to meet up at a local meet or go wheeling/camping.... whatnot.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #60
Mr Lazy
mr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
mr optimist's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck!

I am pretty sure I have seen it running around Fort Collins.