Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Ice Horse's 1998 TRD Extended Cab

Old 05-11-2014, 06:28 PM   #162
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
again to each his own.... i dont mind others running hids in non projector housings.....
Old 06-25-2014, 11:20 AM   #166
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Not really lol. The light switches were pretty much the last thing I did. Haven't had much time or money to do much else yet. My LBJs were next but my steering rack is already wearing out after 6 months which shouldn't happen. We have to look into that. Seems like they might have given us the incorrect rack because they said at the time their system was changing inventory numbers
Old 07-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #168
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Name: Kaleb
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
To revive the thread a little bit...put it in the garage to hopefully get some work done on it!
Alright, I'll bite. What's this work you are planning? lol
Old 07-29-2014, 12:42 AM   #170
Hockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to allHockeyman90 is a name known to all
Name: Kaleb
Hockeyman90's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Need to get my new Low Range Offroad LBJs installed mainly and my PA speaker perhaps
Haven't you had that since Christmas lol
Old 08-04-2014, 06:45 PM   #172
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Two new things today. Started to kind of work on grinding off a little bit of rust coming through on my bumper. It's kind of a losing battle though. Long term goal is to probably take it off and sand the whole thing down to repaint.

Also ripped off the black part of that stuff that's on the bottom of the hood. You can see it on the ground in that pic. The stuff underneath it is fine but the black layer was peeling off badly so I just ripped it off.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:39 AM   #173
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lauren.... Ya know what I think, I think ever since the

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Thread started (which is an awesome thread) Alot of MODS done & posted never make it to their build threads at least thats how its been for me...I dunno...
Old 08-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #175
Fire Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hi Lauren.... Ya know what I think, I think ever since the

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Thread started (which is an awesome thread) Alot of MODS done & posted never make it to their build threads at least thats how its been for me...I dunno...
Hey! Yeah usually I end up posting my stuff in both places lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

98.5-00 FTMFW
98.5?

And glad I looked at the brakes, I needed some.

The squealer decided to say screw you and brake off. So much for that being useful
Old 08-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #176
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey! Yeah usually I end up posting my stuff in both places lol

98.5?

And glad I looked at the brakes, I needed some.

The squealer decided to say screw you and brake off. So much for that being useful
Mine were almost metal to metal and I have a 2012 swapped with ebc stage 3? Now I can stop on a dime. Truck looks good btw
Old 08-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #177
Fire Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Mine were almost metal to metal and I have a 2012 swapped with ebc stage 3? Now I can stop on a dime. Truck looks good btw
Dang! That's scary.

I remember I heard some squeaking for a day or so but then it stopped so figured it was a rock or something. Nope, it broke off haha

And thanks!