Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

SeattleCoug's Black Beauty Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #781
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going officer or enlisted? If your not letting your fellow tw guys take care of your truck id fill up with non ethanol fuel and stabil before you leave. May even squirt some oil in the cylinders. .
Old 12-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #782
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck in your training! Thank you for your commitment and service!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #783
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Are you going officer or enlisted? If your not letting your fellow tw guys take care of your truck id fill up with non ethanol fuel and stabil before you leave. May even squirt some oil in the cylinders. .
Enlisted. Entering as an E-2.
If I choose to re-enlist then I'll strongly consider applying for OCS.
Hah I've had plenty of offers, thanks but I think my Dad will take her for a stroll a few times while I'm gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
Best of luck in your training! Thank you for your commitment and service!
and thank you for your support David!
Old 12-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #784
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
After training you'll say screw going officer I was going to do ROTC until I talked to my drills and had first hand experience with officers
Old 12-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #785
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I hear that a lot actually, sounds like it's true across all branches. We'll see come spring time
Old 12-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #786
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Shave your head the day before you leave. I did it....Helps not being all itchy and shit. you wont get a shower till day 2 or 3 if i remember correctly. No sleep the first night. Best of Luck Recruit! Pound that Grinder and stay in step!
Old 12-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #787
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Don't shave your head haha

People that had their haircut as a high and tight or shaved got more attention than those of use with typical haircuts.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #788
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
really? ? i didnt get any shit for it...guess it depends on the DI. Sat down on the barber chair..he looks at me.....says get up and go.."next". No itchyness for me! lol

Dont go razor shave...I just mean 0 guard. Up to you brotha, but anyways, Have fun! you only get to do it once
Old 12-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #789

I've only heard that guys get messed with who show up ready to go with the high n tight or shaved head. I'll be rockin jeans, white T, short (not too short) hair and shoes.

None of this polo, cowboy boots/hat, shaved head & crazy (spongebob, angry birds, etc) boxers.

I want to skate under the radar as much as possible
Old 12-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #790
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
The receiving DI's cant really drill you anyways till after medical....They can yell like crazy, thats about it......you would be fine........heard of guys showing up with the Eagle Globe & Anchor tatted on them even before earning the title........now that will get your ass reamed big time
Old 12-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
The receiving DI's cant really drill you anyways till after medical....They can yell like crazy, thats about it......you would be fine........heard of guys showing up with the Eagle Globe & Anchor tatted on them even before earning the title........now that will get your ass reamed big time
HAHA!
Whoa, I wouldn't even THINK of people doing something like that.

Yeah, getting IT'd should be a blast.....
Old 12-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #792
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun recruit!
Old 12-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #793

Put the car cover on, see you in 3 months TW!!

Old 12-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #794
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good luck!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #795
98THOR is on a distinguished road

98THOR's Tacoma Gallery
what did you use to paint your front bumper?
Old 12-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #796

I wouldnt expect a reply for awhile hes probably getting yelled at thinking wtf I wanna go home lol
Old 12-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #797
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
I wouldnt expect a reply for awhile hes probably getting yelled at thinking wtf I wanna go home lol
Good luck Mark!! We all want expect a reply for a while. He's probably thinking wtf have I got myself into. Anyways man see u in 3 months.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #798
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you're haven fun bud
Old 02-13-2014, 09:52 PM   #799
Humboldtmx is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
Humboldtmx's Tacoma Gallery
hey mark, what are the part # for the eibach coils, maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I'm not sure which ones to buy for a 3" lift with my 5100's?

Products Discussed in this Thread