Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Veronica

Old 06-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Veronica

Hey everybody, so ive been on this forum for a little while so i thought it would was time i started a build thread.. if you can even call it that haha but to hell with it, i love this truck and im driving it till it dies.

first of all, her name is veronica. the previous owner had given her that name, and honeslty it was too damn sexy and fitting to change it hah, but anyway..got the truck just after new years 2011. i bought it from a friend of mine who was downgrading to a smaller car. 1998 tacoma ltd ext. cab trd. it already had a k&n on the front and a quality bed liner with diamond plate bed caps. It also came with a generic aftermarket exhaust and 17 inch ultra wheels. the tires were crap so that same day i went to the tire shop and put on some 245 cooper stt mud terrains. this is how she looked

shot of the tires

first time i took her out to 7 mile orv

after a couple months, got a 5 channel amp put in for the speakers

pic upside down... idk lol. running infinity kappa 6 1/2 components all around,

that amp is a beast so i ended up swooping a 130 amp alternator for RCtoy i believe... but that defiantly made a big difference.

couple months later put some ebay halos on it

next i had to replace the rear shocks, upon finding this muther fcker, haha

put on some billi s
shout out wheelers offroad

got myself some shiny horns and a grill craft. also painted the grill surround white to more or less match the body. just rattle can and gloss there.

now i had finally saved up enough to lift it. i got some donahoe 2.5 inch coilovers from Tacomx. and he shipped it straight to icon for a rebuild. about 5 days later, they were on my door step. excelent customer service from icon. although it was pricey, they did a good job. ended up puttin them on in my friends garage while we played beer pong haha

the coilovers gave me approximatley 2 1/4 inches on the passenger and 1 3/4 on the drivers side. ended up getting some daystar rear grease able shackles for the rear.. but didnt put them on yet. it looked pretty good, definetly tall in the front but it felt great and was good offroad, so i was happy.

but yet again it was time to up grade so i purchased 4 tread wright guard dogs 285/70/17 with kedge grip. I really wish i could afford 33" sooper stts, but at over 300 a tire, i couldnt do it. so i got those mounted and ended up putting the shackle on 2 days later. i also had the shop raise my coilovers about .5 inch on each side.

before shackle

these tires are dope! good quality. little bit rougher to drive on the free way, and my taco does feel a little gutless now but i love the stance of her, so much clearance! haha

and thats pretty much all ive done to it for the moment... i have a brute force hybrid in the works right now, billy should be done soon!

mudding pics from yesterday, the aftermath of the video below haha

damn cant attach that damn file cuz its an iphone movie. if anyone could help me post it, that would be dope haha

so its been a while, got lazy with posting pics, so here you are
got the brute force hybrid
http://instagram.com/p/gGsC2ro_DS/

installed said hybrid
http://instagram.com/p/jGG6KTI_HX/

and rocked the shit out of it
http://instagram.com/p/kK_vMwI_IC/

got a bed rack in the works, as well as a cvt rtt!
Attached Thumbnails
Veronica-image.jpg  
Old 06-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't she lovely. Sweet.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
None of the photos work for me
Old 06-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #4
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
None of the photos work for me
Same here.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #5
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

huh they show up on my comp. what are you guys using to share photos?
Old 06-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #6
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
I upload to my profile and post the url.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #7
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Pics no worky for me either. I use PhotoBucket.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
I upload to my profile and post the url.
in process haha
Old 06-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #9
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I use http://razzi.me/account

I got so sick of photobucket taking 45 minutes to load one photo with their stupid ads everywhere.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #10

what a pain in the ass haha shoulda just done that from the start
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Old 06-20-2013, 01:25 AM   #12

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good
Old 06-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet lookin truck for sure! I think the sunroof is a nice little bonus!! I love the look of the grill!!! Good job!!!!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Pics no worky for me either. I use PhotoBucket.
X2, I use PB all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
I use http://razzi.me/account

I got so sick of photobucket taking 45 minutes to load one photo with their stupid ads everywhere.
Interesting, I'll have to check the razzi service out.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
Sweet lookin truck for sure! I think the sunroof is a nice little bonus!! I love the look of the grill!!! Good job!!!!

thanks dude, i really like the way the grill looks with the white. fixin ti put some lights behind it soon. wish bamf still made the behind the grill light bracket
Old 06-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #16

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpjumper509 View Post
thanks dude, i really like the way the grill looks with the white. fixin ti put some lights behind it soon. wish bamf still made the behind the grill light bracket
Umm..I'm pretty sure Jerry offers it cause I recently ordered one from him. You must have missed out on his latest group buy?
Old 06-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #17

huh i dont remeber where i saw it, i thought i read he only had them for the second gen. thanks for the link though. good looks
Old 06-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #18
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Veronica -- you naughty little thing!!
Old 11-03-2013, 07:39 AM   #19
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
How are those headlights? I've been looking for some and found those. I wish I could do retrofit but not gonna risk it haha
Old 11-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #20

thise i just got off ebay, werent too expensive, but the projector glass isnt that great of wuaility but they work, from what ive seen its honeslty not that hard to retrofit, just takes a little time