Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Fernando's "04 Silver Bullet" Build!!

Old 07-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #22
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what i was planning on getting. I havent checked his prices yet

I also found these. Pretty cheap too

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4x-...l-toyotas.html
Old 07-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #24
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
your right, didnt even think of that. Thanks bro. I think i may just end up going through him
Old 07-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #25
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great so far! You are lucky you live close to where most of the good fab guys are. Like Angel said, shipping can be a bear. I was going to jump on BAMF gb for sliders, but the shipping was heavy. An thats expected since I live 2000 miles from his shop.

Did you get that cb installed yet?
Old 07-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #26
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro! No i still havent bought it....i spotted it yesterday at lunch. shoulda grabbed it but i wanted to make sure it was like yours. Probably this weekend

Yea i think i'm just gonna end up going thru BAMF. he's about an hour and a half away from me! Not bad at all!!! lol
Old 07-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #27
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Thanks bro! No i still havent bought it....i spotted it yesterday at lunch. shoulda grabbed it but i wanted to make sure it was like yours. Probably this weekend

Yea i think i'm just gonna end up going thru BAMF. he's about an hour and a half away from me! Not bad at all!!! lol
Then you can drive and have Jerry weld them on for you. His sliders are works of art from what ive seen. After his gb is all shipped, I may order a set.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #28
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Yea his work is baaaaddd azzzzz! I will deff be in on the next GB too!
Old 09-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #29
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Update, Got some new Mud Terrains today. Gonna get some black pro comp wheels that i found on CL. I plasti dipped the ones i have now but it peeled off when i had the new tires put on. Whack!!!

Also placed an order on my sliders. $250 shipped to my door. Not bad at all
Attached Thumbnails
Fernando's "04 Silver Bullet" Build!!-mt.jpg   Fernando's "04 Silver Bullet" Build!!-mts.jpg  
Old 09-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #31
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
not yet bro

she's going into the dealer on Monday
Old 09-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #33
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro, me too!!! lol
Old 09-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #34
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
My build thread sux

So i took the truck to the dealer and they said my ADD (Automatic Differential Disconnect) and 4x4 transfer case switch need to be replaced. The ADD is 1k. Total would be close to $1500. I decided to shop around and found a used ADD from the junkyard. I then purchased a new 4x4 switch online. Had a buddy install it last night, 4WD fired right up without having to change the 4x4 switch. So it was just the ADD!!! Im soo happy!! Gonna go play this weekend.

Sliders should be here within the next week or 2. Then I'm having some skids fab'ed up! She's coming along just great
Old 09-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #36
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I wana get her all armored up so that's my priority right now...$$$$$$ lol
Old 09-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #37
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Did I mention I love my truck!!
Attached Thumbnails
Fernando's "04 Silver Bullet" Build!!-dsc02173.jpg   Fernando's "04 Silver Bullet" Build!!-dsc02172.jpg   Fernando's "04 Silver Bullet" Build!!-dsc02171.jpg  
Old 10-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #38
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders are in! Will install sometime next week. Damn these things are effin heavy
Old 10-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #40
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Im debating what to spray them with

Regular spray paint (Gloss or Satin black)
Bed linear
Rubberized under coating