Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Fiolo's Single Cab 4x4 build

Old 10-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #21
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
Thanks man for the link. X2 ive always thought they looked cool too. cant wait to see that rear bumper u got. post pics when u get it installed. What kind of rear bumper did u get?
No problem man , yeah me too, Its a all pro tube bumper , I dig your front bumper , need one of those too
Old 10-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #22
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
I almost like that controller you have better than the truck!
Hahaha funny , turned out really good though and free haha
Old 10-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Truck looks good subed
Thanks ! Your truck looks good too ! My uncle has one just like that and rides like and charm
Old 10-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #24
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Hahaha funny , turned out really good though and free haha
That's always a plus! That is a cool idea whoever thought of putting 9 millimeter casings as buttons
Old 10-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #25
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Truck and the controller are bad ass bro
Old 10-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #26

Thanks man !
Old 10-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #27
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man !
Just so you know I took off work Nov 5th And 6th for GHOST lol
Old 10-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Just so you know I took off work Nov 5th And 6th for GHOST lol
Nice lol, I'm getting that and BF4 for the xbox 360, been playing the battlefield beta and it seems good
Old 10-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #29

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Havent played it. I seen ali-a youtube video of it tho. looks tight
Old 10-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #30

Sure does ! What system you on?
Old 10-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #31

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure does ! What system you on?
Xbox
kd like 1.4
spm is 260 and
GT is Deniednut havent been on in over a month
Old 10-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Xbox
kd like 1.4
spm is 260 and
GT is Deniednut havent been on in over a month
You're about in the Same spot as me , I had to open a new account and have noting on it lol , like 10 gamerscore with nothing unlocked in black ops 2 , ill add you though in a bit , mines : Fi0L0
Old 10-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #33

Update: since I had to pass up on the bumper because of some issues , decided to go ahead and order a chrome cold air intake which should be here next week
Old 10-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #34
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Update: since I had to pass up on the bumper because of some issues , decided to go ahead and order a chrome cold air intake which should be here next week
u better post pics of that cold air intake man. Hahahaha!!!!!!! ive been thinkin of a cold air intake but deciding either to fab up a swing out carrior or intake? thinkin about the bumper though.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
u better post pics of that cold air intake man. Hahahaha!!!!!!! ive been thinkin of a cold air intake but deciding either to fab up a swing out carrior or intake? thinkin about the bumper though.
Heck yeah man , can't wait to get it , I still want a new rear bumper too, was bummed I had to pass up on the tube one since some issues came up with meeting the guy selling it but oh well , I'll find another one
Old 10-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #36

Early bday present for myself also haha
Old 10-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #37

Big update coming soon.
Will be building a custom plate bumper with the help of my friend which is a metal fabricator , doing something sorta like the elite in the picture below

Except it will have a winch mount , calling for the pricing on the steel tomorrow , will be 3/16 inch thick with 1/4 winch plate and mounts , definitely way cheaper than buying one and will be a fun project, can't wait to get it started
Will probably be starting in a week or two
Here is a helpful link I'll be using
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168649
Old 10-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #38
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's a good diy i actually already had that one bookmarked already for when i build one
Old 10-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
That's a good diy i actually already had that one bookmarked already for when i build one
Yeah man , it's one of my favorites and I can add a light hoop in the future If I ever want to, went ahead and got the quote for the 3/16 4x8 sheet, costs $ 165 , should be picking up in a couple days
Old 10-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #40

Quote:
Yeah man , it's one of my favorites and I can add a light hoop in the future If I ever want to, went ahead and got the quote for the 3/16 4x8 sheet, costs $ 165 , should be picking up in a couple days