Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Fiolo's Single Cab 4x4 build

Old 10-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #41
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Heck ye man thats what im talkin about. it will definatly be a fun project building it. this is what im thinlin about doin fabbin me up a rear bumper. a lot cheaper than buying one. my dad knows a guy that i got to know and does good with welding. thats what i have to do price some metal too im thinkin 3/16 an 4x8 sheets. but im thinkin about a swing out tire carrier too. i found some rear plate bumpers i like but dont know which to go with though. hahaha!!
Old 10-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #42
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
Heck ye man thats what im talkin about. it will definatly be a fun project building it. this is what im thinlin about doin fabbin me up a rear bumper. a lot cheaper than buying one. my dad knows a guy that i got to know and does good with welding. thats what i have to do price some metal too im thinkin 3/16 an 4x8 sheets. but im thinkin about a swing out tire carrier too. i found some rear plate bumpers i like but dont know which to go with though. hahaha!!
It's definitely way cheaper , I think we'll be starting in about two weeks when my friend comes back because he's been doing some out of state welding jobs , it'll definitely get done though , I'm getting all the supplies in the mean time , instead of using the 1/4 inch plate for the winch mount , I'm just going to weld two pieces of 3/16 together which will be even thicker
Old 10-26-2013, 03:46 AM   #43
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
well. all this time i have seen your truck in your sig, and i thought it was black.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:21 AM   #44
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
well. all this time i have seen your truck in your sig, and i thought it was black.
Haha most people think that lol, it almost does look black in the shade though but when the sun hits it , you can definitely see the purple shine
Old 10-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #45

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Update, installed my cold air intake yesterday , pics coming soon
Old 10-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #47

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Whatcha doin with your stock box?
Still unsure what I'm doing with that man, it's currently sitting all disassembled in my garage
Old 10-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #48

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Having trouble with my intake , I tried to start it up this morning and it sounded bad and shaky and shut off on me a couple times , was perfect with the stock intake so i know it has to do with the new one , now i turned it on in the afternoon and had no problems but i don't know if i should take it off and put the stock back on or if i should leave it to see if it fixes itself
Old 10-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #50

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
senor probably isn't wired right
So I should disconnect it and maybe clean it or something?
Old 10-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #51
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
So I should disconnect it and maybe clean it or something?
I would probably go back over it to see that the sensors are on there tight and check the wires to make sure they aren't cut up or frayed
Old 10-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #52

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Unplugged the battery for 15 minutes and running like a champ again, we'll see how it does in the morning , also picked up new e3 spark plug and wires
Old 10-27-2013, 07:17 PM   #53
garthbrady12 is on a distinguished road
Name: garth
garthbrady12's Tacoma Gallery
whats your lift set up?
Old 10-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #54

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Its a 3inch spacer and a 3 inch body , I would have gone another route if I offroad but since I don't , its perfect for me, nice i see you're in Newnan , I'm not to far from there
Old 10-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #55
Nezerlove is on a distinguished road

Nezerlove's Tacoma Gallery
Love that grille

That is cool looking the tacoma lettering across the front!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #56

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! One of my favorite mods
Old 10-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #57

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Teaser of what I ordered for the plate bumpers coming soon
Old 10-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #59

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm i wonder what it could possibly be
I bet haha, but you don't know what kind yet