Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

JUANSTACO 04 prerunner Build thread

Old 09-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #21
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
only the best shop in AZ haha and they are active on this site and will answer any questions you have
Well I better get asking
Old 09-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #22
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
found some mud this weekend

Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #23
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad its only on one side
Old 09-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #24
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Too bad its only on one side
Its the damn rain
Old 09-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #25
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
Its the damn rain
the amount of rain was just too damn high!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuansTaco View Post
the amount of rain was just too damn high!!!
Forrest Gump: One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. Shoot, it even rained at night...
Old 09-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #27
Mas Tequila!!!

where is your build thred??!?!?!
Old 09-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #28

Quote:
where is your build thred??!?!?!
I don't have anything to build with lol I'm struggling to maintain it right now
Old 09-04-2013, 01:12 PM   #29
Mas Tequila!!!

Haha ok
Old 09-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #30

I've got a blown boot on one of the upper balljoints, I've got the MAF problem, I've got my rear suspension problem.. This all sucks
Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #31
Mas Tequila!!!

just go get new uniball uca. like camoburg from sdhq they are 600
Old 09-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #32

Quote:
just go get new uniball uca. like camoburg from sdhq they are 600
my problem is money haha
Old 09-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #33
Mas Tequila!!!

than why are you looking at fiberglass?!?!?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #34

Quote:
than why are you looking at fiberglass?!?!?
Looking, not buying. I do my fair share of research
Old 09-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #35
Mas Tequila!!!

Lurker
Old 09-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #36

Quote:
Lurker
That's me
Old 10-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #37
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
I dig your front bumper light hoop, looking good
Old 10-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #38
Mas Tequila!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
I dig your front bumper light hoop, looking good
Thanks man its not exactly how I wanted it but I think I am going to trade the led bar for 4 kc's hid hopefully
Old 10-07-2013, 03:13 AM   #39
Mas Tequila!!!

well i decided i wanted to color match the whole truck so i plasti derped it all matte white
Old 10-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #40
Mas Tequila!!!

Plasti dipped
Attached Thumbnails
JUANSTACO 04 prerunner Build thread-uploadfromtaptalk1381207160635.jpg