Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

02 TRD

Old 08-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
02 TRD

Finally got my front back to normal you can say. before when i had the lift its almost been a year i had them set at the top setting on the shock. this is why my CV axles and UCAs was at that steep of angles. so i took it to a local tire shop and the guy helped me put them back down to the stock setting and what a difference!!! Also just got it aligned yesterday at a local alignment shop. the truck drives so much better now.

Heres the pics as of 8/15/13:

got a set of Toytec adjustable shackles today and Installed:

The install:

Random pic of wheel spacers:

Finally figured out how to post my pics in my build thread. thanks to everyone that helped out. So i decided to redo my thread and get some more pics i had taken. Open to comments and suggestions for the truck. working on getting a URL in my signature for people can find the truck better. again thanks for all the help from the questions i had. So here they are:

The day i bought it June 2011:

As it sits now as of 8/7/2013:

Sandblasted Brush guard and front/rear bumpers:

Hella 500 Fog lights/ Custom "TRD" tag:

Color Matched camper with Thule Roof Rack bars:
Rola roof basket with 48" hi-lift, shovel, and spare:

LED Tails and Gaurd:

Blacked out Badges all around:

Bilstein 5100's all around with Ebaich Coils: (look how close the UCA's were to the tires before Wheel spacers)

Dakar Leaf pack with stock Shackles:

gonna order greaseable shackles now!!

Brand new NAPA CV axles angles:

Reese Brake Controller mounted under seat:

Browning Seat covers and steering wheel cover:

Unidien PRO XL 520 CB in ashtray mod:

Rigged up a mount for my Backup camera screen:

Recovery Shackles mounted on both sides:

285/75/16 Nitto Trail Grapplers on Moto metal 951's

Stickers:

1.25" Spydar Track Wheel Spacers:

Front Spacers (took front mud flaps off):

Rear Spacers:

TG Sliders getting ready to be bedlined:

Sliders welded and Bedlined:

Random Pic's:

8K HID's

Pic's at farm:

Recently I took off the lights on the plastic at windshield and now only running 1 cb antenna instead of 2. let me know what ya'll think.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Ah I see your lift set up! Okay how do you like that lift is my question now? I'm trying to decide on what leaf springs to buy for my rear!! Ahh