Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Nathan's 02 Tacoma Build

Old 10-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #41
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
Well I somewhat half-assed a rack this weekend with what metal I had laying around. I'm pretty tight on money right now so I can't really go out and buy the square tubing I wanted. And I haven't painted the canopy yet. But here it is what do you think?

i couldnt open them man if u will send me some more and i'll see this time if i can open them. I really want to see em though!!!!!! i bet with what u had they look great man. like i said they can be used for about anything. r u going to put a rack type basket on the top of the canopy? it would look bad ass man!!!
Old 10-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #43
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome Nathan

What did you do to get that stripped lock bolt fixed?
Old 10-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #44
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Looks awesome Nathan

What did you do to get that stripped lock bolt fixed?
My dad down at the garage were he works at got one of them locking nuts that has the teflon at the end of the bolt to lock them and we just turned it around and an made threads through the teflon part and a little of the bolt itself was hold the projector in. It holds it i think tighter than the one they sent me thats on the passenger side. the bolt was so thick though he had to take it back to work and cut it down to make it a little thinner to where the bulb would be held on too. when he cut it thinner it didnt mess anything up on the bolt like the threads and all. I'll have to say I was excited to get them on and see how they looked!!!! just have to adjust them now where they r level. keep on the look out though cause im hopin this evening to post a lot of pics that i had taken yesterday.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #45

So finally got around to get some pics of the projectors and the truck:

TW sticker im reppin:

Old 10-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #46
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
TW sticker im reppin:
Old 10-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #47

Got around in taken some pics of the truck:

Best pic I could get of Hibritian Mountain through the tree's:

Projector's and Hella 500 Fog's

Old 10-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #48
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks real clean, aaaaalmost too clean

Haha, just kidding -- lookin' good man
Old 10-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Looks real clean, aaaaalmost too clean

Haha, just kidding -- lookin' good man
Thanks Mark appreciate it man. i try to keep er waxed about once a month!!!! Hahahaha!!! u should see the looks i get when i go to work or across town. people probobly think thats the cleanest Tacoma round the area. Hahaha!!! i like how u can get in to ur camper on the side. i was wantin to get that on mine but didnt. comes in real handy i bet. like the look too with the camper on their and the cb antenna at the back man. AWESOME!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyj8 View Post
Lookin real good man!
Thanks Cody appreciate it. hows the fabrication goin with the racks on the camper u got?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #52

Quote:
Thanks Mark appreciate it man. i try to keep er waxed about once a month!!!! Hahahaha!!! u should see the looks i get when i go to work or across town. people probobly think thats the cleanest Tacoma round the area. Hahaha!!! i like how u can get in to ur camper on the side. i was wantin to get that on mine but didnt. comes in real handy i bet. like the look too with the camper on their and the cb antenna at the back man. AWESOME!!!!
Once a month?! I'd say probably the cleanest Tacoma in NC! Yeah my Dad likes that about my canopy too, it definitely comes in handy. I keep the CB antenna off in town, can't fit into parking garages with it on plus not a whole lot of people have CBs driving around in the city
Old 10-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Once a month?! I'd say probably the cleanest Tacoma in NC! Yeah my Dad likes that about my canopy too, it definitely comes in handy. I keep the CB antenna off in town, can't fit into parking garages with it on plus not a whole lot of people have CBs driving around in the city
im tryin to figure out how to hold my fishin rods in the back of mine but hang them from the top so nothing i put in the back will mess em up. im hopin soon to get my winch put on but will see. theirs a lot of other projects we have goin on but hopin soon. that will add a lot to the stance of the truck too. just wonderin how cold has it gotten out their. why i ask is i like the cold way more than the heat but thats just me? hahaha!!!! how much is ur tint u have? an do u have a tint strip across the front?
Old 10-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #54

Quote:
im tryin to figure out how to hold my fishin rods in the back of mine but hang them from the top so nothing i put in the back will mess em up. im hopin soon to get my winch put on but will see. theirs a lot of other projects we have goin on but hopin soon. that will add a lot to the stance of the truck too. just wonderin how cold has it gotten out their. why i ask is i like the cold way more than the heat but thats just me? hahaha!!!! how much is ur tint u have? an do u have a tint strip across the front?
I hear PVC piping works well for guys. Do a search here on the forum, I can GUARANTEE that someone (or a few people) have done that mod. A winch will probably lower your front by 0.25".... maybe. These eibach coils are pretty stiff.

Eh it's like mid 50s but cloudy/rainy. Apparently we're supposed to have a cold winter so I'm excited for that. I want to try out these snow rated Duratracs
Old 10-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #55
student, land scaper, toyota fanatic
motostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant future
Name: Ryan
motostar00's Tacoma Gallery
im bought to pick up an arb for a steal. I know youv got the coils and billies, but what do you have them set at? im scared that bumper is gonna weigh to much and make my front end drop. iv just got a 3 inch spacer up front. aals in the cack.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by motostar00 View Post
im bought to pick up an arb for a steal. I know youv got the coils and billies, but what do you have them set at? im scared that bumper is gonna weigh to much and make my front end drop. iv just got a 3 inch spacer up front. aals in the cack.
ive got them set at the bottom setting which is stick i think. to me it really didnt sit the front down that much IMO. it took me and my buddy to hold it up and then someone under the truck to bolt it on. I got the arb for a STEAL too man only paid 250 bucks. couldnt pass it up. if u dont mind me askin how much r u gettin urs for?
Old 10-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by motostar00 View Post
it is not definite yet... but I will basically by getting it for 70$$
if u do get it man thats a good deal. the only thing mine didnt come with was the bumpstop and the recovery points which i had made. wonderin if i could get parts form arb in gettin the bumpstops, some new signal lenses, and a new arb sticker since the one on it is a little fadded. wantin to sand blast it and repaint it to make it look better but i'll have to take the bumper off and dont know about that though!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #59

Got this bed extender from guy of craigslist in the area. I have to give a shout out to 02goldie for findin this and lettin me know about it.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #60

I spy winch
My m8000 is coming Tuesday and AmSteel synthetic line arrived today