Notices

Yota I am very interested in, opinions?

Old 09-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
WEST KY YOTA'S
TacomaYeti is on a distinguished road

Name: Reed
TacomaYeti's Tacoma Gallery
Yota I am very interested in, opinions?

[IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=234001&stc=1&d=1379473 112[/IMG

what do yall think?
Attached Thumbnails
Yota I am very interested in, opinions?-picture-1.jpg   Yota I am very interested in, opinions?-picture-2.jpg   Yota I am very interested in, opinions?-picture-3.jpg   Yota I am very interested in, opinions?-picture-4.jpg  
Old 09-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Hafa Adai!
tagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: C-Tech
Name: joey
tagaman670's Tacoma Gallery
very clean! asking price?
Old 09-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
rust, leaks etc.. none? shes a keeper then
Old 09-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #5
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watari06V6 View Post
x2 check everywhere on this truck before you think of buying it. But damn shes nice!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
Start every day with a smile and get it over with
Flynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: K9
Name: Ron
Flynbyu2's Tacoma Gallery
I'd get the one in the second picture. The other two are ugly.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #7
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagaman670 View Post
very clean! asking price?
they are wanting 15
Old 09-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
x2 check everywhere on this truck before you think of buying it. But damn shes nice!
oh i will forsure and i love er
Old 09-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #9
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watari06V6 View Post
clear title, one owner, 147,000 miles no rust clean interior. i love the front of the truck with it being all blacked out
Old 09-18-2013, 07:15 AM   #10
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
It looks nice. It's your choice. If you really want it, get it.
ive just found a lot, black, silver, red, green, tan. dont know what to choose
Old 09-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
tacomaitus is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
tacomaitus's Tacoma Gallery
I say get it my truck is the exact same, black, double cab, V6, trd and all. Mine has been a very solid truck. Mine now has 207,××× miles on it and no problems at all. I dont know if that one is a, but mine is a 2002. That truck is tougher than any thing ive ever seen and it should last you plenty of more years full of fun and pleasure. If you dont mind me asking and if you even know what lift and tires it has because that stance looks mean.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:08 AM   #12
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaitus View Post
I say get it my truck is the exact same, black, double cab, V6, trd and all. Mine has been a very solid truck. Mine now has 207,××× miles on it and no problems at all. I dont know if that one is a, but mine is a 2002. That truck is tougher than any thing ive ever seen and it should last you plenty of more years full of fun and pleasure. If you dont mind me asking and if you even know what lift and tires it has because that stance looks mean.
im not sure on the lift, but im almost positive that the tires are dick cepik
Old 09-20-2013, 01:35 AM   #13
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
As mentioned above:
- Check for leaks ---> ANY moisture underneath the hood with hoses/valves/caps.
- Speaking of hoses, check the rubber on them I had one mess up on me when I first got my rig last year @ 144,000 miles and then another start whistling at 148,000 miles. Not big repairs, but more so PITA's
- Find out more about that lift... if it's a shitty lift then you'll likely end up spending hundreds-a thousand taking it out & putting in a decent lift... or replacing other parts that get worn faster from a crappy lift.
- The tires seem okay, just check for dry rot/tread wear if you have a gauge
- This goes without saying, but the frame... check it for you know what

That's the main stuff, otherwise you'll love having a black Tacoma... ask me how I know
Old 09-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #14
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
As mentioned above:
- Check for leaks ---> ANY moisture underneath the hood with hoses/valves/caps.
- Speaking of hoses, check the rubber on them I had one mess up on me when I first got my rig last year @ 144,000 miles and then another start whistling at 148,000 miles. Not big repairs, but more so PITA's
- Find out more about that lift... if it's a shitty lift then you'll likely end up spending hundreds-a thousand taking it out & putting in a decent lift... or replacing other parts that get worn faster from a crappy lift.
- The tires seem okay, just check for dry rot/tread wear if you have a gauge
- This goes without saying, but the frame... check it for you know what

That's the main stuff, otherwise you'll love having a black Tacoma... ask me how I know

thanks bud for the advice
Old 09-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #15
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is sweet and you havent bought it yet?!?!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #16
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Me likey, based on the pics and the little bit I've heard. Just make sure you check it over real good, like everyone else has already said. Does it have maintenance records of any kind?
Old 09-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #17
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
that thing is sweet and you havent bought it yet?!?!
no not yeti, our wonderful president is making it hard these days and trying to get everything lined up. forsure will have buy the beginning of october
Old 09-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #18
WEST KY YOTA'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Me likey, based on the pics and the little bit I've heard. Just make sure you check it over real good, like everyone else has already said. Does it have maintenance records of any kind?
has clean car fax
Old 09-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #19
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice, it all depends on what's wrong with it, if nothing isn't wrong with it, then get it.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #20
tacomaitus is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
tacomaitus's Tacoma Gallery
You got that beauty yet?