Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

4banger Junkyard build

Old 10-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #21
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Exactly the rims I want , I regret getting the classic and not the locks
if you were closer i would trade you straight up
Old 10-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #22
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where she spends most of her time. It's a damn shame :/

Old 10-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #23
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welp, after seeing this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
including the price of the truck ($3,000) and excluding normal stuff like oil change, fluids and alignment

Im about 11-12k in to my truck
I had to sub and see/watch
Old 10-23-2013, 03:37 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Welp, after seeing this post:

I had to sub and see/watch
Haha, thanks for the encouragement. Next thing is to get a welder and start fabbing up some sliders and order me a DIY bumper
Old 11-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #25

4banger Junkyard build

Did a straight up trade for some bucket seats today, I've been wanting buckets since I got the truck. Got everything from a 98 5speed 5 lug regular cab. It was all bolt on and didn't have to adjust anything.

Close up of the bolt holes and my finger is next to the rear right drivers seat bolt hole for a point of reference

Cut the carpet around the bracket

Fit up doesn't look the greatest but who cares
Old 11-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #26
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if you were closer i would trade you straight up
heck yeah man , the black rim with the red beadlock is the exact thing I want , if you're ever up this way, hit me up
Old 11-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #27
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. I want to swap to buckets so bad! I'd like to get some reclining Corbeaus though
Old 11-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Subbed. I want to swap to buckets so bad! I'd like to get some reclining Corbeaus though
i wanted some actual racing seats but i couldnt pass on a straight up trade for seats that were equal in condition to mine. and i got the center console for free also.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #29
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wanted some actual racing seats but i couldnt pass on a straight up trade for seats that were equal in condition to mine. and i got the center console for free also.
I don't blame you, I wouldn't have passed that up either!
Old 11-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #30
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some dick bag keyed my truck. I wouldnt have been so mad if there was a reason for it, but still to this day i have no ideo who it could have been. I was only away from my truck for an hour

Did you happen to park next to someone like this to prove a point

Quote:
I hate people who take up 2 spots

Just sayin' that some people get butt hurt over little things
Old 11-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #31
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

lol @ that parking job. Nice truck man.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Did you happen to park next to someone like this to prove a point

Just sayin' that some people get butt hurt over little things
this was almost a year apart, and in different parts of the state. so no i dont think it was from parking
Old 11-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #33

Well im not proud of this by any means but this is what i did this weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncQIR8vqOS4#t=72

that was the death of my alternator (good thing i carry a spare) and also found out my snorkel isnt fully sealed. had way to much water in my box to be from splash, and the wave never went on the the windshield anyway.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #34
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
lol dude. hahaha I watched it like 3 times.
you slamed it right in the mud and almost got stuck !
Old 11-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
lol dude. hahaha I watched it like 3 times.
you slamed it right in the mud and almost got stuck !
it was a little river crossing, so not really any mud.

it is funny watching it though. lol
Old 11-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #36
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, awesome Taco! I like everything you did with it, especially how you lined the rockers. Looks good, man! Subbed!
Old 11-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #37

Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
really ? wonder why you couldnt make it. Thought you had that for sure man.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
really ? wonder why you couldnt make it. Thought you had that for sure man.
thought i did too until i started coming out of it. It was a hard sand bottom so i think i had to much wheel spin and caused me to dig. the jeeps all creeped through it on the sides, I took the middle. Maybe the middle had some ruts all i know is i was pissed after i saw two nearly stock jeeps go through it.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenwick1993 View Post
Wow, awesome Taco! I like everything you did with it, especially how you lined the rockers. Looks good, man! Subbed!
Thanks man, I look back at pics before i lined it and it looks weird without it. cheap and easy
Old 11-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #40
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man, I look back at pics before i lined it and it looks weird without it. cheap and easy
I might do something like that down the road myself.