Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

EddyRRT Slooow build in construction

Old 10-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
EddyRRT Slooow build in construction

Well lets see here! I had just got out the Army from a injury and only had my 06 Sequioa. So I was looking for a job. Back to my old profession being a fitter/welder. Then I found one on a thursday and they needed me start on the following monday. I had no time to find me a tacoma. There wasn't a damn 4x4 local to my area so I was sold on this prerunner.

I knew i wanted to lift it, But NOT a huge fan of DB lifts. So i was cheap and got a 3" spacer, AKA hockey puck lol. So painted my wheels/emblems with plastic dip lmao.

I havent done nothing to the truck in a while paying for my kids and wifes school makes it tigh. But i did notice my leafs are frowing bad these day. Cant really afford new spring at the moment so i bought 2" add a leaf as ((TEMP)) fix along with my 5100's bilsteins comeing from toytec to get rid of that spacer

soooo sad looking lol

I hit the trails once in a while and finally took pics even a lil flex

once i get my 5100's in ill take pics of the work!. Soon to come 1.25 spacer and 255/85/16 km2