Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

EddyRRT Slooow build in construction

Old 10-20-2013, 05:29 AM   #21
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Thanks man
Im not a big fan of it sitting down in the front tho! Should build me a bed rack to put some weight back there
Mine sits the same right now at least until I install the 882's.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #22
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I want mine 4x4. To condone any more spending lol. When you getting the coils?
Old 10-20-2013, 07:17 AM   #23
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good with them 5100s on , those dick cepek skull rims would look sick!
Old 10-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #24
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man
Im not a big fan of it sitting down in the front tho! Should build me a bed rack to put some weight back there
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Looks good with them 5100s on , those dick cepek skull rims would look sick!
Thanks man. Got a lot more to do
Old 10-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #25
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
With all of your fab and fitting experience, you should build some shit! Wish I had those skills haha!

Digging those tires.

Btw. I think 4x4 is over rated
Old 10-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #26

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
With all of your fab and fitting experience, you should build some shit! Wish I had those skills haha!

Digging those tires.

Btw. I think 4x4 is over rated
Maybe it is, but it sure would be nice! Yea they're okay lol. Them Kelly Safari tires look good to
Old 10-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #27

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered Me some TOYTEC/EIBACH FRONT COIL LIFT SPRINGS! after two weeks the 5100's with stocks coils settled at 1.75 lift. need more upfront i feel like a drag racer
Old 11-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #28

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out Fenders

265/75 wild county mtx tires will put on in the AM
Old 11-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #29

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
New tires! And lil wheeling with the kids

Old 11-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #30
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rubber bro

Ps. Move to cali so we can wheel lol
Old 11-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #31

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Nice rubber bro

Ps. Move to cali so we can wheel lol
Thanks, got them Sat... I wish we could move. Got family in san leandro! But when my wife is done with RN we going to CO
Old 11-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #32
Robby655 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Air traffic controller
Name: Rob
Robby655's Tacoma Gallery
prerunners UNITE! haha digging your truck man! looove the red did your remove your fenders when you painted them? I wanna paint mine so bad, they are fading like a mother!
Old 11-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #33

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro! No I didn't remove them. Just sat there for a hour taping away. Lmao and mine are bolt on. Burning day light brother
Old 11-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #35

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby655 View Post
hmm maybe ill give that a shot then. multiple people tell me that all the clips break when you take the fenders off...
I heard the same thing. I wasnt feeling going up to the dealer
Old 11-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #36
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. Surprised I haven't seen you around yet
Old 11-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #37

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Looks good man. Surprised I haven't seen you around yet
I always keep a look out for other tacos! Im trying to with a welding machine to start building shit at home
Old 11-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #39
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I always keep a look out for other tacos! Im trying to with a welding machine to start building shit at home
Haha well mine isn't a DD so you'll probably never see me
Old 11-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #40

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Here it is! Just came in today! They are 265/75/16 (32'')

and made this new TOYOTA emblem at work!