Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

EddyRRT Slooow build in construction

Old 12-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #141
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Look better in person. I hit it with that bed liner spray and my slider. Shit comes out heavy
That it does. I should've warned you. Lol
Old 12-30-2013, 11:23 AM   #142
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Eddy! Your build is interesting to watch/read. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #143
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Looks good Eddy! Your build is interesting to watch/read. Keep up the good work!
thanks w00dy, I could be better If i'd learn to story tell lmao
Old 01-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #144
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Old 01-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #145
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
what about the bed rack?
Old 01-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #146

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
what about the bed rack?
Took it off cause of the weight! Ill be putting it back on for the Hurricane creek ride/camp. Even tho i dont have a tent lol Might use a tarp over the bed rack haha
Old 01-07-2014, 01:47 PM   #147
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Relentless DIY Bumber with kevin and jeff
Hey Eddy, when you put that relentless DIY bumper together did y'all cut the top plate into pieces? It looks like y'all did, if so, why? Did it make welding it easier?

Also, what degree did y'all angle the light hoop? Or did y'all just eyeball it?
Old 01-07-2014, 02:45 PM   #148

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Hey Eddy, when you put that relentless DIY bumper together did y'all cut the top plate into pieces? It looks like y'all did, if so, why? Did it make welding it easier?

Nope did not cut that plate man.

Also, what degree did y'all angle the light hoop? Or did y'all just eyeball it?
I used my calibrated eye and I would say 35* lol
Old 01-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #150

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man
Old 01-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #151
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I like the tire carrier a lot! Not sure I can afford or build a swing out, but that looks pretty slick alternative. Think a camper shell would squeeze over the top? Looks like it would work.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #152

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
I like the tire carrier a lot! Not sure I can afford or build a swing out, but that looks pretty slick alternative. Think a camper shell would squeeze over the top? Looks like it would work.
Im pretty sure it will the angle over the bed rails are 1/8.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #153

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Urban wheeling

Old 01-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #154
nOOb
AzRiCk9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
AzRiCk9's Tacoma Gallery
You did a great job on that grill dude, nice and clean...The baron's coming together really sweet!!
Old 01-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #155

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzRiCk9 View Post
You did a great job on that grill dude, nice and clean...The baron's coming together really sweet!!
Thanks man. Its alot of work, wouldn't do it again lol
Your sliders ship out tomorrow
Old 01-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #156
nOOb
AzRiCk9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
AzRiCk9's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait! and...yeah you would, haha, we're tinkerers, its what we do!!
Old 01-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #157

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzRiCk9 View Post
Cant wait! and...yeah you would, haha, we're tinkerers, its what we do!!
YEah maybe your right lol
Old 01-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #158

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
They honey due list startswith my new plasma

Old 01-24-2014, 05:58 PM   #159
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They honey due list startswith my new plasma

Haha yes! My gf says if I get one I have to make her some things too
Old 01-24-2014, 06:55 PM   #160

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Head View Post
Haha yes! My gf says if I get one I have to make her some things too
I made things for all my kids