Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

EddyRRT Slooow build in construction

Old 10-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
EddyRRT Slooow build in construction

Well lets see here! I just got out the Army from a injury......only had my 06 Sequioa. So I was looking for a job. Back to my old profession being a fitter/welder. Then I found one on a thursday and they needed me start on the following monday. I had no time to find me a tacoma. There wasn't a damn 4x4 local to my area so I was sold on this prerunner.

Audio
Pioneer head unit and 10"

Tire & Supension
265/75r16 Wild country MT
16" pro comps
5100's set at 0 Eibach coils
2" aal
SOS made adjustable leaf shackles

Armor
SOS kickout sliders

External
Blacked out emblems
Blacked out fender flairs
SOS made bed rack with boltable spare tire

How it sits as of 11/12/14

June 2013

I knew i wanted to lift it, But NOT a huge fan of DB lifts. So i was cheap and got a 3" spacer, AKA hockey puck lol. So painted my wheels/emblems with plastic dip lmao.

I havent done nothing to the truck in a while paying for my kids and wifes school makes it tigh. But i did notice my leafs are frowing bad these day. Cant really afford new spring at the moment so i bought 2" add a leaf as ((TEMP)) fix along with my 5100's bilsteins comeing from toytec to get rid of that spacer

soooo sad looking lol

I hit the trails once in a while and finally took pics even a lil flex

once i get my 5100's in ill take pics of the work!. Soon to come 1.25 spacer and 255/85/16 km2
Old 10-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
MY CRAZY SPOOKY IDEA

http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index...roducts_id=104
Old 10-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #3

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Got bored today.... so i decided to do a lil painting lol

Old 10-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #4
Pyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant futurePyro has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
Pyro's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man, gotta love red tacos. I painted the under skid red on my taco too. Looks sick, and adds a lil style.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #5

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
looks good man, gotta love red tacos. I painted the under skid red on my taco too. Looks sick, and adds a lil style.
Thanks man. And it sure does. My buddy at work loved it. Nice lil touch
Old 10-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great , we have matching red skids lol
Old 10-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #7

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Looks great , we have matching red skids lol
the shit we do when boredom sets in haha
Old 10-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #8
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
the shit we do when boredom sets in haha
Hahaha thats true , I'm considering painting it black again since my truck has to much color going on but eh I'm leaving it for now just for the fun , your truck looks perfect with it since it's matching red
Old 10-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #9

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha thats true , I'm considering painting it black again since my truck has to much color going on but eh I'm leaving it for now just for the fun , your truck looks perfect with it since it's matching red
At first i was like red skid on yours... Bet that bad boy stands out. Im not to sure if im liking the red emblem tho. What you think?
Old 10-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #10

Quote:
At first i was like red skid on yours... Bet that bad boy stands out. Im not to sure if im liking the red emblem tho. What you think?
Yeah it stands out for sure lol, I got some spare black plastidip, might just spray it and go back go red later if I want to , the only thing matching my red skid is my red rear shocks , I dig the red emblem on yours , I'd leave the red skid plate and emblem
Old 10-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #11

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Tru. and yeah i love plastic dip lol. zdo you know if sockmonkey is still making tacomaworld.com stickers
Old 10-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Tru. and yeah i love plastic dip lol. zdo you know if sockmonkey is still making tacomaworld.com stickers
True that , sprayed my rims with plastidip , sockmonkey isn't but pm tcbob and he'll send you a sticker for free
Old 10-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #13

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True that , sprayed my rims with plastidip , sockmonkey isn't but pm tcbob and he'll send you a sticker for free
justed PM'ed him lol
Old 10-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #14

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Will be installing my 5100's and aal this weekend!!! Stoked

Old 10-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #15
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! So when's the 4wd swap??
Old 10-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #16

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Sweet! So when's the 4wd swap??
Not gonna happen. Ill just want for the new body stlye taco to come out
Old 10-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #17

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
5100 & AAL install with my buddy Brandon 05 Lifted Tundra

started out pretty good! But my leafs moved sooo i had to use a ratchet strap as a come a long haha

YAY No more frowning

Tires all most look to small!!!

The front was a breeze! just unbolted LCA ball joint ans sawy bar

The damn impact couldnt keep enough air! Haad to use a 3 foot pipe

looking good!!!

Dont know the stock height from ground to fender but with the 3" space i had 37 3/8 ont the DF and 37 5/16.
For the rear i had PR 35 & 36.

NEW numbers are 37 3/16 37/5/16

38 1/2 37 3/4

Still have a bad lean on one side but ill wait till i get the one i want before buying a new lift pack

The new look!!!! No more bro lean and get flashed 20 times a day for my headlights
Old 10-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #18

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Im thinking this is my set up 275/65/18 or stay with my stock wheels for 265/75/16

Old 10-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #19
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Eddy.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #20

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
Looks good Eddy.
Thanks man
Im not a big fan of it sitting down in the front tho! Should build me a bed rack to put some weight back there