Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Jacobs build thread

Old 12-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #61
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLOUDL1GHT View Post
it looks like it's frowning lol. I'm about to put a winch on it and i'm scared it will get worse
He'll, maybe it'll bend it into shape!! Do you have the all pro front skid as well??
Old 12-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #62
CLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the roughCLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the roughCLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the rough

Name: Garrett
CLOUDL1GHT's Tacoma Gallery
yup i have the front skid and also the transmission skid
Old 12-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #63
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yup i have the front skid and also the transmission skid
If you got a sec some time could you snap a pic of how they mount up I'm thinking of snagging some..
Old 12-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #64
CLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the roughCLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the roughCLOUDL1GHT is a jewel in the rough

lol sure but it will be a couple of days. I dropped off my truck today to get regeared so i won't have it for a while. They are really good skids though
Old 12-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #65

Dang, ok do they just mount to stock holes or do you have to weld or drill
Old 12-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #66

they bolt right up to the stock holes no problem. Now if you have a diff drop you may need spacers and longer bolts for the middle of the skid like I did
Old 12-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #67

Quote:
they bolt right up to the stock holes no problem. Now if you have a diff drop you may need spacers and longer bolts for the middle of the skid like I did
Oh ok cool, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on them as my whole under carriage is exposed At the moment.. Lol
Old 12-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #68

I would most definitely get both of their skids. I'm 99% sure the skid-row transfer case skid will fit with them as well and I might order that in the near future for absolute underbelly protection lol
Old 12-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #69

Quote:
I would most definitely get both of their skids. I'm 99% sure the skid-row transfer case skid will fit with them as well and I might order that in the near future for absolute underbelly protection lol
Haha? What tires you running man? Your truck looks mean!
Old 12-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #70

thanks and they are the goodyear MTR's. I love them
Old 12-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #71

Quote:
thanks and they are the goodyear MTR's. I love them
33s?? Do you have spacers with them?
Old 12-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #72

lol no spacers and they are 285/75 so 33's
Old 12-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #73

Quote:
lol no spacers and they are 285/75 so 33's
Ahh dang dude.. I'm jelly I HAVE to get out if these 31s
Didja have to trim or anything to fit?
Old 12-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #74

oh ya there there was some trimming lol. what helped was getting an alignment and asking them to push the wheels as far forward as possible but keeping it in spec. I still had to hammer back the pinch weld and cut some of the plastic
Old 12-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #75

Quote:
oh ya there there was some trimming lol. what helped was getting an alignment and asking them to push the wheels as far forward as possible but keeping it in spec. I still had to hammer back the pinch weld and cut some of the plastic
What backspace are your rims??
Old 12-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #76

i honestly have no idea. they are cheap one from discount tire
Old 12-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #77

Quote:
i honestly have no idea. they are cheap one from discount tire
Haha alright man, gahh the list of shit Toni to the truck just never ends..
Old 12-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #78

someone put a nice custom dent on my driver door..

gotta love people that dont have the decency to leave a freaking note..
Old 12-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #79

Got the tire carrier finished!!!

Old 12-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #80

Threw on my tw sticker today!!!